One might take exception to the plural Republicans, in the title, but they shouldn’t. ALL the republican candidates (except Ron Paul) lied about tons of stuff. Its all there on tape. Republicans are liars.
- National Rifle Association (NRA) Continues to Feed Its Readers Demonstrable Lies and Distortions
- Capitol Switchboard Used to Pitch ObamaCare?
- Should We Restrict Public Services for Suspected Republicans?
- Rove: Repeating a false argument will make it true
- Leases Canceled and Oil Companies Lie
- Bush lied, thousands died
- Lying Americans to Death
- The Mero Strategy – Lie :)
- Republican Silence as Deafening As Their Lies
- McNeocons; Billions of Lies Sold
Comments are closed.
Search One Utah
- NPS Centennial = Corporate Takeover? (12)
- The Super-delegates Will Decide (4)
- Larry Bergan: I went to a democrat organizing meeting on Saturday, and there were about 9 people there. Two Hillary supporters and...
- Larry Bergan: The longer Debbie Wasserman stays as DNC chair, the uglier it gets. Even Bill Moyers is asking her to leave. I doubt...
- Richard Warnick: The Bernie or Bust movement is a long way from finished. They have permits to demonstrate in Philadelphia during...
- Will 2016 Election Turn Into an Unpopularity Contest? (9)
- Kos Has It Wrong – Bernie Can Win (13)
- I Wish I Had Bernie Sanders’s Energy (31)
- Richard Warnick: Hillary (or her writers) came up with a great soundbite today: “Trump economics is a recipe for lower wages,...
- Larry Bergan: Wow. You really HAVE bought into Trump’s promise of change. Are you going to put a Trump slicker on your car. I...
- Hottentot Hilton: We are very well going to find out..Should be interesting with Trump as executive..because sure isn’t a...
- And this is the day that neoconservatism dies (3)
- Larry Bergan: Robert Parry asks: “Do Democrats really trust Hillary Clinton to handle delicate issues, such as the Syrian...
- Richard Warnick: Hillary is a neoliberal on domestic policy, but solid neocon on foreign policy, endorsed by PNAC co-founder Robert...
- Larry Bergan: I’m not going to miss Old-Testament-Ted. The last thing we needed was a Christian reconstructionist in the white...
- The Roast Wasn’t Funny To Me (2)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video