Defending the Indefensible

CNN reports that “Republican Party reaction is divided over the decision of a candidate for party chairman to distribute a CD that features the parody tune “Barack the Magic Negro,” with the majority of Chip Saltsman’s political rivals criticizing the move.”

Divided? I can understand that idiot Rush Limbaugh thinking this was a good idea. But honestly, there are others? Browsing around the blogs, I’ve found a lot of defense for Saltsman in the guise that Democrats want everything to be racist. Those poor Republicans feel like they just can’t win because the ‘libruls’ always play the race card and the media lets them win when they do.

Here’s a news flash for the Repugs who think this: You are racist. You apparently have no ability to discern what is humor or parody from what is worthy of a KKK barbecue.

My African-American friend emailed this little joke to me.

A stranger was seated next to a little black girl on the airplane when The stranger turned to her and said, “Let’s talk. I’ve heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

The little girl, who had just opened her coloring book, closed it slowly And said to the stranger, “What would you like to talk about?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” said the stranger. “Since you are a Negro, do you think that so-called President Elect Barack Obama is qualified for the job?” And he smiles.

“OK”, she said. ‘That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you A question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass -. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, And a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?”

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl’s intelligence, Thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”

To which the little girl replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss President Barack Obama… when you don’t know sh*t?”

, , ,

1. #1 by there, there, it'll be alright. on December 29, 2008 - 6:33 pm

Besides, isn’t Obama a white guy?

Criticize Rush all you want, his schtick is have his fingers on the pulse of the nation, just so happens that those who hate him, are hating the messinger.

Read this and then comment on black culture. Make all the excuses you need to feel comfortable. Makes one wonder who doesn’t know S***.

2. #2 by there, there, it'll be alright. on December 29, 2008 - 6:41 pm

Commentary from the Black conservative community.

Read it and weep demoschmucks.

3. #3 by Shane Smith on December 29, 2008 - 8:08 pm

“No matter what the republicans say Uncle Tom Obama will be doing massa’s bidding.”

Thank you for proving her point. You ARE racist. Your work here is done.

4. #4 by Larry Bergan on December 29, 2008 - 8:19 pm

“Barack the Magic Negro”

I’m slapping my knees with lower brain laughter.

there, there:

Black republicans are in it for the money. Inspiration is a vacuum there. No great music, literature, art, heroism or anything else came from that. Living in Limbaugh’s brain will diminish the quality of your life.

5. #5 by there, there, it'll be alright. on December 30, 2008 - 1:27 am

Funny that I’m black, can I be black and criticize a black and be a racist, or am I just a self hating black? Or is it that I would be racist against whites because Obama is? What a hoot, you figure it out. Aren’t only white people racist in a progressive world?

Obama, is the man. Please shane, your killing me with your catching yourself with an unbaited hook.

Limbaugh’s brain is marinating in his success, talent on loan from God and all.

6. #6 by cav on December 30, 2008 - 7:30 am

…success and oxycontin.

7. #7 by Richard Warnick on December 30, 2008 - 9:14 am

The Republican base wants politics to be about race. Too bad for them, the election was about Bush.

8. #8 by Larry Bergan on December 30, 2008 - 4:32 pm

there, there:

cryptic name, cryptic thoughts

9. #9 by there, there, it'll be alright. on December 30, 2008 - 5:56 pm

No secrets and other implied meanings in what I am trying to say Larry.

For those with an open mind, Obama is an open book. A fiction book.

10. #10 by B.D. "Buzz" VanDyke on December 31, 2008 - 3:26 am

It sounds to me like the Republican guy in question here was quoting a phrase coined by a Democrat. Does that make both of them stupid, or racist? Not in the contorted logic which prevails today. Another reason not to get too excited about either party.

11. #11 by there, there, it'll be alright. on January 1, 2009 - 12:58 am

Here watch this, it’ll help you understand.