The Literal Trash of September 12th, 2009. Must See~

The Literal Trash of September 12th, 2009

After using Publicly Funded Transportation and Publicly Funded Roads to get to the Publicly Funded sidewalks to walk to the Publicly Funded Parks, at the end of their protest, what did these haters of Government Interference do ?

teaPARTYtrash

Amateurs! Anyone who owns their civic responsibility, cleans up after themselves. These people are obviously the entitled type.

Lots more here.

, , , ,

1. #1 by Richard Warnick on September 13, 2009 - 7:54 pm

Sad but not surprising that the Glenn Beck super-patriots even threw their American flags in the garbage.

2. #2 by Ken on September 13, 2009 - 8:45 pm

Cliff

Don’t even go there after the tons of trash they pick up at the National Mall after Earth Day. Not to mention the tons of litter picked up after Obama’s inauguration.

If this is all you’ve got the September 12th protests were the greenest in history.

3. #3 by mikeb302000 on September 14, 2009 - 4:08 am

I didn’t see much of it, but what I saw confirmed my low opinion of those folks.

How dare they criticize others and act like they do.

4. #4 by brewski on September 14, 2009 - 9:56 am

Cliff,
    I look forward to your forthcoming pictures and disgust at the trash, mess and protester behavior in Pittsburgh for the G-20 later this month. I look forward to your moral disgust and mocking of the protesters’ hypocrisy.

5. #5 by Weer'd Beard on September 15, 2009 - 11:05 am

mikeb302000 :
    How dare they criticize others and act like they do.

That last question (which SHOULD have a question mark) applies quite well to you, Mike.

6. #7 by Cliff Lyon on September 20, 2009 - 8:08 am

Weer’d I bothered to click on your link only to discover and incoherent blog by a self admitted “cranky old bastard”

I’m not sure Americans feel well-served by the opinions of such uneducated, uninformed, angry old white men.

Thats also probably why that blog has less than 9 visitors per day on average. Talk about fringe,