Angry Parents A-Mass Against Own Children

Not Really!

It’s just another example of a local or national “news” network getting some clod to say he’s outraged at something that doesn’t matter – Does Matter. In this case, it’s a local outlet of Fox “news” which tries to portray an uprising of parents against a student poll which names Dick Cheney and George W. Bush as number four and five in a poll that features Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, and Charles Manson.

Of course the first thing you want to do in a case like this is to censor the student poll by placing a piece of tape over the results of the student poll, because nobody’s going to wonder why there’s a piece of tape in their yearbook hiding the results of a student poll. :)

I hope you don’t have as much trouble as I did trying to watch this video – choppy to say the least – but notice how hard the woman in the broadcast tries to get the truth out. You gotta love it!

In my snarky opinion: Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, and Charles Manson did not succeed in bringing America down.

, , , ,

1. #1 by Larry Bergan on June 3, 2011 - 11:41 pm

I think I know what happened here. Brent Bozell’s phone tree got activated.

2. #2 by Larry Bergan on June 4, 2011 - 12:34 am

Be honest!

Wouldn’t you just LOVE to see a one-on-one debate between these teens and their outraged parents?

3. #3 by cav on June 4, 2011 - 9:04 am

Lar, you’re giving them way too much credit – observe, they misspelled Adolph!

Dummies, one and all.

4. #4 by Richard Warnick on June 4, 2011 - 9:54 am

Of course, the difference between them is numbers 4 & 5 were never brought down although they have earned disgrace.

5. #5 by Larry Bergan on June 6, 2011 - 2:09 am

Adolph is henceforth spelled differently. Get used to it!

6. #6 by Larry Bergan on June 9, 2011 - 2:32 pm

Richard:

Putting yourself up for disgrace – best if in public – has become a cash cow if it benefits power. Orrin Hatch is a pioneer, but is not, in any way, an exception.

After the last “election”, there has been an up-swell in “elected” leaders saying the most bizarre things I have ever heard; things that no drunk on the street would ever say.

7. #7 by Porche on June 11, 2011 - 9:27 am

Chris Cloud is an example of a giant ass. Instead of being indignant, he should ask the kids what they know about war crimes and taxes. He might learn something.

8. #8 by Larry Bergan on June 11, 2011 - 10:15 am

Porche:

Sir Cloud may be a taxpayer, but that doesn’t give him the right to censor a student poll. I think it’s a positive sign that the children at the school have been educated in history.

9. #9 by Paulina Feery on October 9, 2011 - 4:45 am

The subsequent time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, however I really thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you possibly can fix in the event you werent too busy looking for attention.