I’m a Little Drunk

Well, maybe a lot, but I’m not driving my Toyota tonight. I don’t believe in harming people with my car.

I like to tell the truth, which often gets me in trouble, but I never meant any harm to anybody.

I believe that we are being scammed by the powers, and must fight back against election fraud at high levels.

Sometimes, opinions are like assholes, and I have mine.

You can’t say I’m not honest.

1. #1 by Larry Bergan on August 21, 2011 - 2:08 am

What comes after Trillion?

Honestly, I don’t know.

Maybe Rumsfeld can tell us.

2. #2 by cav on August 21, 2011 - 8:55 am

This is amazing. If you are any where, they can pick you out.

Face recognition in a crowd…

This is a crowd before a riot.

Put your cursor anywhere in the crowd and double-click.

Keep double clicking and see what happens.

This is a great tool for law enforcement.

You can see – perfectly – the faces of every single individual – and there were thousands!

Privacy? Just think what the police and the military have at their disposal.

3. #3 by Larry Bergan on August 21, 2011 - 9:18 am

cav:

I’ve never seen anything like that before and I hope I never see anything like it again; unless Karl Rove was in the crowd.

Thanks anyway.

4. #4 by cav on August 21, 2011 - 10:55 am

And so, while the people on the street, the common man, are right at the tip of the legal spear as it were and fill the jails, the white collar criminals, the manipulative bankers / corporos and other mercenary types, are busy purchasing the justice system (from well outside of jail – where they truly belong).

The Taibbi piece in the new Rolling Stone, is the best thing he’s done to date.

5. #5 by Larry Bergan on August 21, 2011 - 11:42 am

In the “as it were” category:

the commoners are being impaled and I love you.

6. #6 by cav on August 21, 2011 - 3:36 pm

I’m considering this an open thread, and I’ve never been drunk in my life..(hic);

Former Obama White House spokesman Bill Burton had some sharp words for Karl Rove during their debate on Fox News Sunday. After a long rant from Rove attacking Obama on the economy, Burton shot back: “As someone who was a leader in the White House that turned a record surplus into a deficit, that got us in a war that we never should have been in, and turned the floor of the New York Stock Exchange into a casino — I don’t think the American people are quite ready to hear a lecture from you on good governance.” Watch it:

7. #7 by Larry Bergan on August 21, 2011 - 5:08 pm

Karl Rove is a stupid bitch!

No offense to bitch’s

Thanks, cav!

8. #8 by Larry Bergan on August 24, 2011 - 11:52 pm

In the spirit of this post:

In my youth, I didn’t know what came after a million, and the teabaggers can suck my stinking balls if they can get past my hurling telescope!

9. #9 by Larry Bergan on August 24, 2011 - 11:53 pm

You’d think brewski would comment here, wouldn’t you?

10. #10 by brewski on August 25, 2011 - 8:41 am

About what? I don’t know what you guys are babbling about.

11. #11 by Larry Bergan on September 17, 2011 - 3:54 am