I’m not going to argue spewing any paragraph before making the list. You all know what I am talking about. But help grow the list by commenting.
1. Tax the rich. Now that’s fucking unique. I must be a creative genius to come up with something THAT revolutionary.
2. Stop exporting jobs. A little complex, but you can’t abandon industry especially when a nation is industrialized. Also the jobs in places like India and Thailand are not jobs, they are serfs.
3. Get rid of the idiotic credit ratings that go up based on having multiple lines of credit. In all honesty, it should be the opposite if we want to base it off of faith in a person’s credit
4. Alleviate student debt.
5. Improve safety regulations.
6. Improve airports. Repair them, improve the radar, improve the ILS and most importantly, improve air traffic control so that it’s safer to bunch planes together.
7. Give us a high speed rail. Flying from Salt Lake to Elko is like driving from your couch to the fridge. The fewer the regional flights, the better off the airlines and your flying experience will be.
8. Stop giving businesses citizenship.
9. Make a donation limit.
10. Stop sending people my age to die in a country we have no business being in and expect my generation to pick up the tab after you die.
11. While we’re at it, why don’t we make the market slightly more laissez-faire? You can disagree if you want, but if you have a Japanese car company that makes 40 year old cars feel like they were off the assembly line yesterday without ever getting it serviced while an American car company makes cars that are planned to fail 3 years down the road, then sorry, your product can’t compete. The only reason they are in business is because they lobbied congress to even the battleground.
Any other ideas? I’m probably just scratching the surface.