What President is Karl Rove Talking About?

Obama hasn’t come within a light year of saying Romney committed a felony. I think it’s telling that Rove has accused him of saying that.

I’ve said here that I believe Romney HAS committed felony voter fraud, but there are many out there who would stop at nothing to fool us or Brad Friedman. Mr. Friedman is not easily fooled.

What is that Fox “news” refrain?

You Decide.

1. #1 by cav on August 19, 2012 - 8:58 am

I’m pretty sure he lives on another planet. Screwing people on that planet does not mean the same thing as it does on this one.

Also, too, I know: You are not specifically saying Rmoney did NOT commit these crimes – that has yet to be determined. Show us your Taxes!

I guess the Justice Department is JUST too swamped processing whistle-blowers to get to any of this more meaningful stuff.

2. #2 by cav on August 19, 2012 - 9:18 am

Mitt Romney may have breached state ethics laws as Governor of Massachusetts by holding a stake in a company that did lucrative work for his administration and was linked to the family of Paul Ryan, a Daily Telegraph investigation has found.

Key words: May have. but rest assured the British press is chasing leads even as we write. Still – No determination.

Perhaps the Justice departments many presidentially appointed staff members can find some time…

3. #3 by brewski on August 19, 2012 - 10:21 am

Obama, show us your transcripts!

4. #4 by cav on August 19, 2012 - 11:33 am

brewski, you know seeing his transcripts will only confirm his attendance at the Satanic School of Commie Agita.

5. #5 by Richard Warnick on August 19, 2012 - 3:38 pm

The transcript thing is only for “birthers.”

6. #6 by brewski on August 19, 2012 - 3:54 pm

The logic is identical to the “tax returners”

7. #7 by Larry Bergan on August 19, 2012 - 7:30 pm

How many people did Obama have to keep on in the Justice department because they were redirected to be – ehem – civil servants/spys , cav?

If the Bush’s are good at anything there are good at placing CIA agents and others everywhere. That’s what they consider to be good government. Government, media, ect. fulfilling the wants of the ruling class.

Not even that is an excuse to let Karl Rove prance around among us, but can you imagine the commotion if they went after this untouchable dude?

He does seem a little, uncharacteristically, agitated in the video. Maybe that’s a good thing. I’m not so sure he was supposed to say what he said unless he’s trying to get out in front of a story.

8. #8 by Larry Bergan on August 19, 2012 - 7:31 pm

brewski will remain mum on Karl. You know he will.

9. #9 by cav on August 19, 2012 - 8:34 pm

Damn Larry, I had an article up just yesterday or the day before, addressing that very question. I’m presently (Grrr) unable to turn it up. But Rove, Meyers, Gonzales and their cohorts played by an entirely different set of rules than anyone before or since. Even ignoring subpoenas. IOKIYAR. It’s broad, It’s deep. And it stinks to high heaven.

I can only restate that the republicans are hell bent on destroying this President… and hell is what we’re likely to get.

10. #10 by brewski on August 19, 2012 - 8:46 pm

huh?

11. #11 by Larry Bergan on August 19, 2012 - 9:28 pm

Yeah, cav. I used to love the way they would call people like Gonzales into a hearing and forget to make him take an oath. That was a trick they used many times. It was easy to miss if you were a casual viewer of C-Span and I only remember a Democrat actually calling attention to it once. I think it was Carl Levin.

Republicans would cause a scene on the capital steps if the Democrats started bringing them in for a senate hearing. I say, let them. I don’t think it would work for them anymore. The ridiculous theatrics have run their course.

12. #12 by Larry Bergan on August 19, 2012 - 9:31 pm

brewski:

Huh, what?

13. #13 by cav on August 19, 2012 - 10:11 pm

“The ridiculous theatrics have run their course.”

From your keyboard to Dogz ears.

14. #14 by Shane on August 20, 2012 - 12:03 am

brewski, show us your transcripts…

15. #15 by brewski on August 20, 2012 - 7:46 am

I will happily show you my transcripts on the first day I decide I’m running for president.

16. #16 by cav on August 20, 2012 - 8:17 am

We’ll drag you – kicking and screaming!?

17. #17 by Larry Bergan on August 20, 2012 - 7:57 pm

Oh lord! The brewski/swordfish manifesto.

Karl Rove is not mentioned once.

18. #18 by Larry Bergan on August 20, 2012 - 8:43 pm

In reference to my comment at #11, I’m pretty sure it was Patrick Leahy and not Carl Levin who spoke up when the Republicans avoided swearing in their own at hearings.

Wish I had the video of the slimy response from the Republican questioners. Did they proceed to swear the guy in? Are you kidding? IOKIYAR.