Clinton Translates Mitt Romney’s $5 Trillion Tax Cut Into ‘Arkansas Jawbone’ For Good Ol’ Boys

So even Bubba can understand.

Clinton explains Mitt Romney’s $5 trillion tax cut (so even a Republican can understand) and how middle class families will pay MORE taxes so multi-millionaires can get another cut.

“In the first debate, Governor Romney said that he wasn’t really going to cut taxes on upper income people—he only wanted to cut taxes for middle class people. That’s not true.”

Clinton’s special gift is not that he can distill a complex concept down to a 6th grade level, it is rather that he seems not to mind doing it.

1. #1 by Richard Warnick on October 16, 2012 - 3:49 pm

If Romney’s tax cuts for the rich would not actually cut their taxes, then why haven’t his wealthy donors stopped supporting his campaign?

2. #2 by brewski on October 16, 2012 - 6:42 pm

Are you stupid or just insane?

3. #3 by cav on October 16, 2012 - 6:52 pm

Why not both? Or neither?

Lies, You lie. Wrong. False, I win. Also. Too!

4. #4 by Richard Warnick on October 16, 2012 - 7:53 pm

I suppose brewski thinks the billionaires who back Romney are just interested in good government, and don’t expect to benefit personally from anything he might do as President.

Yeah, right.

5. #5 by Larry Bergan on October 16, 2012 - 9:04 pm

Bill Clinton has been a great asset to Obama this campaign season.

6. #6 by brewski on October 17, 2012 - 5:15 am

Under your theory, then all Obama supporters just want free stuff.

7. #7 by cav on October 17, 2012 - 10:02 am

Not free stuff – freedom. That it’s confusing should be of no surprise.

8. #8 by Gauleiter Burgen on October 17, 2012 - 10:07 am

Freestuff Fries! Free stuff is freedumb for the crackhead side of this nation..

9. #9 by Larry Bergan on October 17, 2012 - 6:07 pm

Wow brewski:

The Obama phone video goes VIRAL!

Apparently, Americans don’t have anything better to do then watch a poor woman taking advantage of a policy pushed by Ronald Reagan.

Plus, it’s only 45 seconds long. I don’t know how YouTube works, but I think you have to watch the whole thing, and be logged on to have your viewing registered.

You guys are GOOD!

10. #10 by Larry Bergan on October 17, 2012 - 6:19 pm

Of course brewski got me to watch the video too.

God, you guys are GOOD!

11. #11 by brewski on October 17, 2012 - 7:36 pm

It’s Richard’s theory, not mine.

12. #12 by cav on October 17, 2012 - 7:45 pm

Theorize this:

13. #13 by Larry Bergan on October 17, 2012 - 8:24 pm

cav:

I guess there’s a possibility that the lips didn’t match up with the words in that video for a reason.

14. #14 by cav on October 17, 2012 - 8:44 pm

I guess the tears in my eyes kept me from noticing.

Now here’s another reason to view rMoney with disgust:

Leaked Audio Captures Romney Asking Employers To Tell Their Employees How To Vote

15. #15 by Larry Bergan on October 17, 2012 - 9:00 pm

Well, I showed up at my corporate job today with an Obama /Biden sticker on the back of my car.

I’ve never been told not to do that, but I have surely been told to shut up about politics on every job I’ve had since about 1979.

Never have and never will!

Never let it interfere with my duties to the best of my abilities. If anybody can prove me wrong, let them come forward.

I’ve never believed in being stifled on the job, at church, on the internet, at thanksgiving dinner, or anywhere else.

Non-violent, of course.

16. #16 by Larry Bergan on October 17, 2012 - 9:20 pm

I worked at a place called Sun Photo in SLC, where we had an anti-Nixon Bulletin board in the early 70′s.

None of us wanted to go the a place called Viet Nam to fight people we didn’t know, because by then, people like Mitt Romney’s dad, Walter Chronkite and George McGovern had alerted us to the nonsense of that war.

The war was eventually ended, and the domino effect was disproved.

17. #17 by Larry Bergan on October 17, 2012 - 9:43 pm

The anti-Nixon bulletin board was Hilarius. Young people are really creative and funny.

They still are.

They still don’t want to go to war under ridiculous circumstances.

In other words: they’re not stupid.

capiche?

18. #18 by Larry Bergan on October 17, 2012 - 9:49 pm

Plus!

I’ve always worked really hard. Probably tens of times harder then Mitt, (maybe more), and I don’t even have any health insurance.

Can’t afford to ski or golf, like I used to.

19. #19 by Larry Bergan on October 17, 2012 - 9:51 pm

I ramble.

20. #20 by Gauleiter Burgen on October 17, 2012 - 11:32 pm

Oilfield’s hiring, righands.com good jobs, full boat insurance sometimes immediately, usually no more than a month. 2-3 k a week, 2 on 2 off 3 on 1 off, whatever you want, some pay for housing and pay a per diem..some 401 match 100%, profit sharing..just sayin’