Fox and Friends Hires Dirty Old Man to Comment on ‘Holiday’ Political Correctness/”War on Christmas”

Two of the biggest Douchbags on Fox News (and they are ALL douchbags down to the interns) Gretchen “Cougar” Carlson and her sidekick  Skippy The Douchbag Doocey, stepped in Murdock doggy doo again.

Fox News continued its fight against the so-called “War on Christmas” on Thursday by going straight to the source: Santa Claus.

“In its most absurd defense against the war on Christmas yet, the morning show had Santa Claus himself  stop by on Thursday to explain why he refuses to say “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas”.

“Fox and Friends” hosted Santa impersonator Sal Lizard to speak out about “political correctness.” “You’ve been around for a long time doing this,” host Gretchen Carlson asked. “What do you make of the political correctness part of our culture? Have you seen it change over time?”

(h/t ThinkProgress)

, , , , , , , , ,

1. #1 by Richard Warnick on December 23, 2012 - 11:52 am

They don’t call it Faux News Channel for nothing. Via Media Matters:

Bill O’Reilly delivered an eight-minute monologue about the threat that “secular forces” pose to America — using the nonexistent “war on Christmas” as an example — but Fox News punctuated the segment with an animation telling the audience “Happy Holidays.”

Treaty of Tripoli, signed by President George Washington in 1796: “[T]he Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion…”

2. #2 by cav on December 23, 2012 - 2:22 pm

Bucking for the Druid vote he was.

3. #3 by Scott Smith on December 23, 2012 - 9:24 pm

A wall of separation between church and state does not mean that we have to exercise silliness and that a Christmas Tree is not a Christmas Tree. We might as well start calling a Menorah a Holiday Candelabra.

4. #4 by Lyman Hall on December 24, 2012 - 10:07 am

Juan Williams is a douche bag?

5. #5 by Larry Bergan on December 26, 2012 - 7:27 pm

Looks like bad-Santa put one over on Fox “news”.

Research, boys, research!

You’re supposed to be in the news business.

6. #6 by Lyman Hall on December 28, 2012 - 9:03 am

The Democrats put a dirty old man in the White House who then sexually assaulted a married woman in the Oval Office. This is ethics according to Clifford the Big Red Dog.

“He touched my breasts with his hand … and then he whispered … ‘I’ve wanted to do this ever since I laid eyes on you.’ … He took my hand, and he put it … on his genitals.” Willey said she managed to push him away.

7. #7 by Mike Murphy on December 28, 2012 - 9:56 am

As expected more name calling and blanket statements from Cliff Lyon. Does he really expect anyone to believe political correctness is a good thing and the war on Christmas does not exist? Probably, since the majority of voters are too busy to even research those running for office much less familiarize themselves with the issues.

8. #8 by Cliff Lyon on December 28, 2012 - 4:27 pm

Mike, I think it has been well established that the “War on Christmas” is a bunch of bullshit concocted by religious charlatans and only gigantic assholes are still whining about it.

I feel sorry for you Mike, that the only thing you have to complain about is the war on Christmas.

You are a weak-kneed pseudo-religious, whiner. Call you Mommy. Maybe she cares.

9. #9 by cav on December 28, 2012 - 5:36 pm

“… the only thing you have to complain about is the war on Christmas.”

Cliff. Perhaps you missed a thing or twenty.

It’s just this sort of miss-statement that lends credence to the ‘gotcha’ things he / they write.

10. #10 by cav on December 28, 2012 - 6:00 pm

In any event, and I write this with the utmost seriousness…I am sooo dreading the fictional fiscal cliff.

I mean, there’s talk of zombies at the base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG

11. #11 by Lyman Hall on December 28, 2012 - 8:03 pm

I like how Cliff dodges the truth about his rapist-in-Chief.

12. #12 by Cliff Lyon on December 30, 2012 - 5:34 am

Lyman, I havent heard the rapist-in-Chief thing.

Please. Entertain us.

What has the African Prince done to piss you off this time (besides be Black and YOUR BOSS)?

13. #13 by Lyman Hall on December 30, 2012 - 8:05 am

I was referring to Mr. Clinton as the rapist-in-chief.

14. #14 by cav on December 30, 2012 - 8:35 am

I read recently that had it not been for the Lewinski ‘scandal’, Bill would have gutted Social Security himself. So, thank you Monica for saving SS from another democratic monster.

15. #15 by Larry Bergan on December 30, 2012 - 10:00 am

If only Monica had saved us from media consolidation, we’d have something.

16. #16 by Cliff Lyon on December 30, 2012 - 1:39 pm

Now now. You guys be nice to Lyman. For all you know he in a 12 year-old alter boy who still lives in cupcake land where everyone is a lil angle and weenies are make believe.

17. #17 by cav on December 30, 2012 - 2:24 pm

But he WILL grow up, and Cigar addicted ‘Monicas’ will be pawing at him from every direction – especially if he becomes President. This is a long-standing, fully accepted strategy of communists bent on our society’s destruction – especially those of the feminine persuasion / gender. Don’t ask me how I know this.

Oh. And Happy Fictional Cliff.

18. #18 by cav on December 30, 2012 - 3:14 pm

Lindsay Graham: I Will Destroy America’s Solvency Unless The Social Security Retirement Age Is Raised

Without raising the debt ceiling, the United States will be forced to embrace austerity so severe it will lead to “a bigger GDP drop than that experienced during the Great Recession of 2008.”

But in an interview on Fox News Sunday this morning, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) threatened to oppose this must-pass bill unless Social Security benefits are taken away from millions of future retirees:

I’m not going to raise the debt ceiling unless we get serious about keeping the country from becoming Greece, saving Social Security and Medicare [sic]. So here’s what i would like: meaningful entitlement reform — not to turn Social Security into private accounts, not to take a voucher approach to Medicare — but, adjust the age for Social Security, CPI changes and means testing and look beyond the ten-year window. I cannot in good conscience raise the debt ceiling without addressing the long term debt problems of this country and I will not.

“Becoming Greece” is the new Condi Rice “Mushroom Cloud” of Republicans.

19. #19 by Richard Warnick on December 30, 2012 - 4:36 pm

They only keep doing this because President Obama always caves. The test will be the so-called “fiscal cliff.” Just let the deficit-reduction plan take effect, and let the Republicans take the blame and pay the price in 2014.

20. #20 by Larry Bergan on December 30, 2012 - 6:37 pm

Newt – word list , (Government shutdowm), – Gingrich should be shouting from the rooftops to stop this.

Is he dead?

21. #21 by Lyman Hall on December 30, 2012 - 6:44 pm

I’m trying to figure out what a “lil angle” is. Is than one which is under 30 degrees?

22. #22 by cav on December 30, 2012 - 8:24 pm

Cliff knows you better than I do. I read it as Angel. Please don’t tell me I’m mistaken. That would break a loooong string of correctitude.

(will not be published)