Conservative Patriot Gives In: “As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency.”

I’ve followed this Facebook page for several months. Its one of the best in it’s genre; an excellent reference for study of the authoritarian mind and an excellent resource for tracking the Tea Party memes since 2010.

Its run, and run well, by a single person. Id love to speak with him and find out how I’ve been “dumbed-down.”

He posted the following today:

Conservative Patriots of America: Folks, I cannot do this any longer, it is of NO use. As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency, and the mainstream media is further enabling the STUPIDITY & NONSENSE with the dumbing-down of the citizens, Obama has just played his 115th round of golf — lucky he, huh? Well, how about that UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, or the fact that he met with his now defunct “Jobs Council” only FOUR TIMES before dissolving it — or that National Debt, or that China owns us — I mean, REALLY, WHERE do I begin??

I have sat at my computer for nearly THREE YEARS wasting my time & energy on a matter that cannot be resolved. We are less than one month into the second term, and if any of you have any “foresight,” methinks you will agree with me that NOTHING is going to get done, NOTHING is going to get better, and NOTHING can be done about it. I’ve done what I can & that’s about it, there is nothing more I can do or say. I’ll be hanging Old Glory upside-down for the next four years.

Oh, and to the Trolls, P.S. Do NOT talk about Bush’s vacations, the world was a MUCH different place during Bush’s 2 terms — find something else to bring to the table on this presidency.  Join us at: Conservative Patriots of America — on facebook.

Here’s a picture from his page that almost made me want to join up with them “patriots.”

teabagger idiots

Isn’t being anti-choice messing with family?

I sent him a Tweet asking him to contact me through Facebook. I hope he’ll give me an interview.

, , ,

1. #1 by Richard Warnick on February 19, 2013 - 2:04 pm

He may be right, that nothing will get done. For example, Republicans support immigration reform until you tell them what President Obama supports, and then they are against it – despite having been FOR it previously.

Oh, and he’s right about vacations, too. In addition to being our Worst President Ever, George W. Bush set the record for the most vacation time. He was on vacation 1,020 days — more than any U.S. President since Herbert Hoover, and probably more than any other President in history. This does not count weekends at Camp David. And our country was at war and in economic crisis for almost his entire two terms!

Oh, and Bush left office with the worst approval rating of any President (19%) – worse than Nixon. Compared to him, almost any other chief exec is a “rockstar.”

• #2 by Dave on July 3, 2013 - 1:13 pm

Not sure what the point of this article is. Are you pro patriot, pro Obama, anti one or the other? Sorry, I just got no info from your comments.

2. #3 by brewski on February 19, 2013 - 2:33 pm

Richard is anti-choice.
    Glenden is anti-choice.

3. #4 by Larry Bergan on February 20, 2013 - 4:43 pm

I went to the Facebook page just now.

I guess this is one of those guys who was in the military who still actually thinks the Democrats are against them and the Republicans actually respect them.

I just don’t get how the Republicans get away with this. Or maybe they don’t and this guy is a total fraud who is propping up the lies that have been told for decades.

4. #5 by Bonnie LibertyBelle on July 3, 2013 - 11:02 am

Hello SEXISTS!! LOL, WHY do you assume that I am a man? It is I, Bonnie LibertyBelle, founder and admin of Conservative Patriots of America. Anybody have an issue with me, my page, my postings, or my opinions, well, bring it. Here I am.

Oh, and to the author of this “article” — if that’s what one chooses to call it… (lol), here is what I have to say upon discovering your nonsensical work:

“Every once in a while, I google the name of this page to see if anyone has anything to say about us, and here’s a typical dummy who can’t figure out that there is a “movement” coming from BOTH the Left AND Right within the power structure of this great nation to keep the populous ‘dumbed-down,’ ensuring that an easily distracted by shiny pretty things electorate is a certain tool ensuring power — end game? Absolute power… Here’s our review” (posted your “article” with this photo: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/998687_551950924861625_439413290_n.jpg

“Bahhh, bahhh, bahhh…” the sheeple people bleat…

5. #7 by Evil Conservative on July 3, 2013 - 9:10 pm

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at some of these comments, but I am. “I just don’t get how the Republicans get away with this” “Republicans support (whatever word you choose) until you tell them Obama supports it, then they are against it”
    My God, you people are such sheep! You blindly follow anything this president says. Have a thought of your own! Ask questions! Take your damn heads out of the sand! I feel sorry for you!!
    Bonnie, you rock girl! I shall continue to follow you! Happy Independence Day! Time to take back our country AGAIN!!

• #8 by Bonnie LibertyBelle on July 5, 2013 - 9:32 am

“THINKING” & ‘INDEPENDENT THOUGHT”… some things sorely lacking in AmeriKa 2013… Hence, the state of the Union…

Thx for tuning-in, “Evil” Conservative (lol, love that name!!).

6. #9 by cav on July 4, 2013 - 1:26 pm

Monsanto buys world’s largest mercenary army – the one formerly known as Blackwater: “A report by Jeremy Scahill in The Nation revealed that the largest mercenary army in the world, Blackwater (later called Xe Services and more recently ‘Academi’) clandestine intelligence services was sold to the multinational Monsanto.

Makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?

• #10 by Bonnie LibertyBelle on July 5, 2013 - 9:35 am

And we (THE ENTIRE WORLD) were just sold out to Monsanto by this admin. Lord help us and pray that we and future generations receive proper nutrition and related soon to be distributed Monsanto “products.”

7. #11 by cav on July 4, 2013 - 1:54 pm

Star Spangled Banner by Jimi Hendrix (studio version)

• #12 by Bonnie LibertyBelle on July 5, 2013 - 9:37 am

<3 !!
      With her faults and all, I LOVE my country!!
      God BLESS America!!

8. #13 by cav on July 6, 2013 - 4:26 pm

The most incredible thing you’ll see today.

9. #14 by cav on July 8, 2013 - 10:25 am

That sequester sure brought the GOP to the old negotiating table, huh?