I’m Sorry, But I’m Just Going To Have To Throw This Out There.

Is it just me, or does it seem that nobody is watching out for us?

Alan Grayson, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders are.

Who else?

Does it seem like this babe is telling the truth?

1. #1 by brewski on March 21, 2013 - 1:58 am

If you ask nonsensical questions then you won’t get any sensical answers. Grayson is out of his depth and doesn’t even know what questions to ask and of whom to ask them.

2. #2 by brewski on March 21, 2013 - 2:11 am

“Grayson manipulates a video clip to make it appear Webster was commanding wives to submit to their husbands, quoting a passage in the Bible. Four times, the ad shows Webster saying wives should submit to their husbands. In fact, Webster was cautioning husbands to avoid taking that passage as their own. The unedited quote is: “Don’t pick the ones [Bible verses] that say, ‘She should submit to me.’ ”

Sort of ironic you get so worked up over the alleged video editing of some Guido lunging swinging and screaming at a reporter but yet you seem to love it when Grayson does it. Why are you such a hypocrite?

3. #3 by Larry Bergan on March 22, 2013 - 6:32 pm

Didn’t look edited to me and Grayson didn’t even post the video. What are you talking about Brewski. Even the guy who DID post the video didn’t know when it was made and neither do I, but I image it was sometime before they audited the Federal Reserve and found out 26 trillion got handed out in one year.

But you’re more worried about union thugs who aren’t really union thugs.

4. #4 by brewski on March 22, 2013 - 8:28 pm

I was referring to the ads he ran during his campaign which made his opponent appear to be saying the exact opposite of what he was actually saying. Grayson went way out of his way to lie and deceive like all lefties do. They think their end justifies the means with which they do it. Ohh its ok if we’re crooks since it is all for the “greater good.”

5. #5 by Larry Bergan on March 22, 2013 - 9:08 pm

Ok brewski, you caught me completely missing the point of your comment. Didn’t know who Webster was.

I highly doubt Grayson was lying about anything though. Democrats don’t usually have to lie to expose Republicans and what they think.

Why do you think Webster refused to debate Grayson in 2010?

I saw some of the 2012 Grayson debate with his opponent Todd Young and I can surly see why Webster ran away like a scared rabbit. Just watch the first part and you’ll see what I mean:

6. #6 by Kenny Washington on March 22, 2013 - 10:28 pm

Grayson’s ads said his opponent said exactly the opposite of what he actually said. That is a lie. That is immoral. Period.

7. #7 by Larry Bergan on March 22, 2013 - 11:01 pm

Kenny Washington is brewski. (they have the exact same IP address)

NICE. :(

Guess you’re losing the argument, eh dude?

8. #8 by brewski on March 22, 2013 - 11:10 pm

Doesn’t matter who states Truth. Facts are proven. Grayson is a lying immoral prick. He was caught. No denying it. Just stop digging your hole deeper.

9. #9 by Larry Bergan on March 22, 2013 - 11:51 pm

Thanks for changing your name back, but can you tell me if Webster had a first name, or was that his last name. Did he change it? Hard to know these days.

Whoever he is/was, either he believes in the Bible and it’s teachings, or he doesn’t. Does he believe that women are subservient or not.

Jimmy Carter quit his church because it was making the case women WERE subservient. Did you or this Webster guy quit his church.

Stupid question.

Time to change your name. :(

10. #10 by brewski on March 23, 2013 - 9:06 am

He said explicitly that women are NOT to be subservient, and Grayson edited the video to say he did. Grayson is a lying deceitful prick and was caught. No more stupid questions.

I have been going to church my whole life. It has women leaders and decision makers and ministers and heroes. I have never heard once for women to be subservient. Nor have I heard anything once that is the media-fed cartoon of what others think Christianity is.

Blessed are the poor in spirit : for theirs is the kingdom
    of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn : for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek : for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteous-
    ness : for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful : for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart : for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers : for they shall be called
    sons of God.

Which part of that do you disagree with?

11. #11 by Larry Bergan on March 23, 2013 - 10:22 am

Cheney and his daughter will inherit the earth.

End of story!