With a big gay rainbow over your district…

I have a new hero. Fantastic speech out of kiwi-land that shows that you can be a good person, in government, and even have a sense of humor.

Wish we could move him to Utah!

1. #1 by Larry Bergan on April 17, 2013 - 8:34 pm

Why can’t we see debates like this in our country. It’s like when you step into the US halls of congress you’re supposed to be reverent, as if you’re in the house of the lord or something.

Always refreshing to see how they handle things in England.

2. #2 by brewski on April 18, 2013 - 10:15 am

I am unable to stay on topic and will now sit in the corner. This is not the thread for my normal one topic bitching.

3. #3 by brewski on April 18, 2013 - 1:42 pm

Larry, if you want to delete my posts in typical Authoritarian Lefty way then so be it. But don’t post under my name.

4. #4 by cav on April 18, 2013 - 2:07 pm

Three Hail Mary’s and report to the reconditioning room immediately.

A minor tuning will make it all better.

: )

5. #5 by Larry Bergan on April 18, 2013 - 7:33 pm

brewski:

What in the hell are you talking about?

6. #6 by Shane Smith on April 18, 2013 - 10:56 pm

Brewski, it is my post, my name is on the by line, and the topic is the Kiwi vote for rights. I have no reason to put up with your shit in my posts. My post, my rules. You don’t like it then come out of hiding and get your own account to post here. Cliff has offered it.

If you come into my post on SSM rights and talk about economics with no relation to the topic at all, I will edit it into anything I damn well please.

You have managed to make every thread on this blog an argument between you and everyone else who ever posted here about money. You can do that all over any other thread if they wish to let you. I won’t.

In my thread you can follow the topic or be edited. Your choice.