Media Matters Brings Us Mythopedia, The Dictionary of Right-Wing Lies

With the truth at your fingertips, it’s easy to call out right-wing lies wherever they appear. Try Mythopedia today: http://mythopedia.mediamatters.org/

1. #1 by brewski on March 10, 2014 - 9:45 am

Media Matters is a myth.

2. #3 by brewski on March 10, 2014 - 1:52 pm

LOL.
    very funny.

3. #4 by Larry Bergan on March 10, 2014 - 8:00 pm

With all the lies that are generated by the right-wing think, er, lie tanks, this service a quite an undertaking.

Good for you. Media Matters!

4. #5 by brewski on October 23, 2014 - 3:39 pm

Media Matters manufactures lies.

• #6 by Richard Warnick on October 23, 2014 - 3:48 pm

All they do is record what is said by the media, and compare it to reality.

• #7 by brewski on October 23, 2014 - 3:51 pm

No. They lie.

• #8 by cav - Spam Status?: Solidifying on October 23, 2014 - 4:32 pm

…from one who really knows!

• #9 by brewski on October 24, 2014 - 7:43 am

you are trolling.

I have never lied once.

Richard lies all the time.

• #10 by Richard Warnick on October 24, 2014 - 8:06 am

“And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”

• #11 by brewski on October 24, 2014 - 8:52 am

I have never lied, so there is no beam in this matter.

You have a fucking sequoia in your eye when it comes to lying.

• #12 by Richard Warnick on October 24, 2014 - 9:20 am

One of us deliberately puts out misinformation and misleading out-of-context quotes, and it’s not me. It’s funny you could accuse somebody else of trolling.

• #13 by brewski on October 24, 2014 - 1:25 pm

Never once.

I have proved you lie over and over.

Cav’s comment is trolling.

• #14 by Richard Warnick on October 25, 2014 - 10:49 am

What I say is true. Here’s the thing – you can lie on a blog or take things out of context to try and mislead people, but it doesn’t work because it’s so easy to fact-check everything on the Web.

5. #15 by cav - Spam Status?: Solidifying on October 24, 2014 - 2:37 pm

OooBoy ! While neither wishing to dignify the accusation nor call to acct the ‘, MediaMatters manufactures lies’ lie, I would like to believe there are as many areas of overlap betwixt OWS and the TeaParty as our resident sage Mr. b. would have us believe.

I just don’t.

As to who’s a more pernicious ‘troll’, I say we should take a vote.

• #16 by brewski on October 24, 2014 - 5:10 pm

That would like polling Kim Jong-un and Dennis Rodman.

6. #17 by cav - Spam Status?: Solidifying on October 24, 2014 - 3:03 pm

There does seem to be a bi-partisan war agenda. Woe that it were otherwise.

7. #18 by Larry Bergan on October 25, 2014 - 1:17 pm

brewski:

Sorry, but I just tried to release one of your comments from the spam thing and it simply disappeared. It’s very rare, but it does happen.

• #19 by brewski on October 27, 2014 - 10:07 am

Over half my comments never get posted. I have some in the black hole of the Authoritarian Censors now.

8. #20 by cav - Spam Status?: Solidifying on October 27, 2014 - 11:23 am

‘Brethren of the Black Hole’

We can tout sane things, each in our own little world.

9. #21 by Larry Bergan on October 27, 2014 - 1:00 pm

My last wish would be to drive a Chevy Biscayne into a black hole while my authoritarian atoms get rearranged.

I usually keep my “visualizations” turned off while listening to music, but the latest version of iTunes has a rockin’ black hole thing.

(will not be published)