Surrender Your Constitutional Rights: Visit Texas

This amazing dash cam video and subsequent video of court proceedings well confirms the long tradition of utter lawlessness  in the state of Texas.

“I verbally objected to an unconstitutional search of my vehicle in Electra, Texas. Police officers Matt Wood and Gary Ellis maliciously responded by issuing me two false citations. I got a copy of the dashboard-camera video at the pretrial hearing. It showed all. City attorney Todd Greenwood demanded I give my copy of the evidence back, and tried to have me arrested when I refused.

Todd Greenwood then compared rural Texas to the movie Deliverance, and warned me “What’s written down in the Constitution is one thing, and the real practice is another.”

Texas Sucks!

You can help:

We petition the Obama administration to: Peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government. Sign it!

1. #1 by brewski on March 3, 2014 - 4:20 pm

I spent the night in jail in Texas. So I know this story is pretty accurate. I don’t think this is limited to Texas. Try asserting your constitutional rights in Oakland or L.A.

2. #2 by Larry Bergan on March 4, 2014 - 6:28 pm

Texas had a lot to do with taking us to the moon – in a big way – and made us so proud. I’m thinking those weren’t the same guys who killed Kennedy.

We shouldn’t judge Texas on a bully president or bully cops.

I’m going to say it! Oswald my ass!

I’ll say it again…

Oswald my ass!

Am I willing to spend the next 20 years of my life trying to defend that position? Hell no! I’m almost 62 years old.

I just want to know that I can cast one vote AND have it counted.

3. #3 by brewski on March 4, 2014 - 8:56 pm

Larry, the guy who killed Kennedy was a lefty. That’s the only thing you need to know.

psychiatrist, Dr. Renatus Hartogs, described Oswald as immersed in a “vivid fantasy life, turning around the topics of omnipotence and power, through which [Oswald] tries to compensate for his present shortcomings and frustrations.”

Reminds me of a lot of leftists. Focuses on power to compensate for their shortcomings. Actually, that one sentence sort of describes lefty-ism as a whole.

4. #4 by Larry Bergan on March 4, 2014 - 10:12 pm

The only thing I’m “left”, is speechless. The very last thing I would ever do in this life I have left, is look up psychiatrist, Dr. Renatus Hartog. I don’t have time for a single syllable.

End.

5. #5 by Larry Bergan on March 4, 2014 - 10:17 pm

Get a name brew! It would make you so happy! Nobody would even have to know you were once named brewski.

Get ACTIVE!

PARTICIPATE!

6. #6 by brewski on March 5, 2014 - 7:15 am

Tell that to cav

7. #7 by Dennis Ware on March 6, 2014 - 8:31 am

It’s a regular occurrence in WA. state, the most “progressive” state in the union. There police don’t bother taking you to court if they are just as happy to shoot or beat a suspect to death in liberal lalaland.

That’s what happens when we allow this and prior presidents to piss all over the Bill of Rights and our Constitution.

8. #8 by Brooks Larsen on September 21, 2014 - 7:48 pm

I’m not sure how succeeding from the Union will guarantee better treatment of Texan citizens in the future.

(will not be published)