Is Hillary Clinton Being Used?

"Redacted Tonight" screenshot

“Redacted Tonight” screenshot

Will the media report on the exit poll mystery that they have refused to report on for over the past decade? Now that it’s come to a RICO lawsuit against THEM, will they report that? 😀

Who among the presidential candidates is going to able to make the best case that he can’t be manipulated by the banks or the corporations? “He” is the operative word here? Face it: ordinary people from both allowed parties are upset at the establishment, and Hillary Clinton has been forced to take money from them and succumb to their rules. Trump has made promises to the establishment too, but we can’t know that until it’s too late.

I’m a 64 year old man, but there are other old men and women who feel like we’re not being listened to, or having our votes counted anymore. What kind of democratic republic is that?

I’m sure the younger “voters” are getting the fact that this primary is too complex for a reason, and total nonsense. We all are. Young people and old people who have been defined as stupid American voters are mad as hell, and aren’t going to take this shit any more! That’s my hope. Voting on corporate computer machines through the mail, online, or any other way is just madness. If you don’t get that, have your damn head examined!

The old, media maligned, anti-war youth, (hippies), are uniting with the new, maligned anti-war youth, who haven’t been given a stupid name yet. They’re called millennials until the war-happy media can figure out a more demeaning term.

Maybe I’m just an old asshole with another opinion, but watch this, instead of watching the petrified “main steam” media, who’ve been slapped with a RICO lawsuit if you want to keep up:

UPDATE: Hell, don’t let Russian Television, “Redacted Tonight” shape your mind. Watch the whole two and a half hours of the meeting and decide for yourself. Lot’s more angering information here, if you dare:

1. #1 by Larry Bergan on June 12, 2016 - 12:56 am

I thought that was pretty good. I’m surely looking forward to getting some kind of election system that puts the guy/gal who won in office. Here’s a radio interview with Bob Fitrakis:

2. #2 by Larry Bergan on June 12, 2016 - 12:59 am

If anybody wants to reply here, your comment will show up. It’s NOT being censored. This place doesn’t work very well, but I promise your comment will show up as soon as I can fish it out. That will happen in one day. I promise!

3. #3 by Larry Bergan on June 12, 2016 - 1:01 am

4. #4 by John Talcott on June 12, 2016 - 11:55 am

There are lots of accusations in those videos that may or may not be true. I will believe them if and when they can present hard evidence to prove their allegations. Remember there are still some very bright and well educated individuals who still maintain that the collapse of the buildings on 9-11 was an inside job, and that Kennedy’s assassination was part of a large conspiracy.

5. #5 by Larry Bergan on June 12, 2016 - 6:37 pm

Start talking about election fraud instead of fake “voter fraud” and what happens; talk of conspiracy theories. I guess you know the term “conspiracy theories” was coined after the Kennedy assassination for the express purpose of shutting down the conversation, right John Talcott?

We have name for people like you too: coincidence theorist.

It’s just a big coincidence that exit polls don’t work anymore. Funny thing.

6. #6 by Larry Bergan on June 12, 2016 - 6:42 pm

Looks like they haven’t filed the RICO suit quite yet. The media refused to do exit polls when they were told they’d have to release them.

Time to hand over you license boys. You have first amendment rights for a reason, but you have an obligation to tell the truth.

7. #7 by Larry Bergan on June 12, 2016 - 6:56 pm

John Talcott:

Is this article about you?

Conspiracy Theories, Disinformation Agents and the CIA

8. #8 by John Talcott on June 13, 2016 - 12:10 pm

Proof? Larry Bergan The media’s refusal to release exit polls suggests something may be amiss, but it is a long way from proof. You and I may be on the same side, but to be convinced I need hard substantiated evidence of wrongdoing, not accusations and innuendo.

9. #9 by Larry Bergan on June 13, 2016 - 4:59 pm

John:

In the longer video, they were talking about a 2 point difference triggering a recount. Americans even pay millions to have exit polls in other countries. That’s what the orange revolution in Kiev was all about, but the media is not going to do them here? They need to have their license yanked, and not just for that. They lie to us constantly about nearly everything.

We’re talking routine differences of way more 2 points in this election. although nobody is blaming Hillary. Look at the last column in this chart from march. This shit can’t happen, it’s impossible:

10. #10 by Larry Bergan on June 13, 2016 - 5:07 pm

If you need hard, substantiated evidence, force the voting machine corporations to let us see what’s happening inside them, and stop having technicians come in with patches in the middle of an election.

Better yet: scrap the damn, expensive pieces of crap and vote the verifiable way, with hand marked, hand counted ballots.

11. #11 by Larry Bergan on June 13, 2016 - 5:14 pm

Sorry John, but you obviously haven’t been following this problem because you’re afraid somebody’s going to call you a conspiracy theorist and put you in a hypnotic trance. That’s what the term is for.

12. #12 by John Talcott on June 13, 2016 - 9:45 pm

Larry Bergan, please stop making unwarranted assumptions about my thinking and motivation. Let’s discuss the facts. The margin of error for exit polling is in the neighborhood of +/- 4%. That is a range of 8%. Now compare that to your charts.

You have lost all credibility in this discussion with this statement: “They [the media] lie to us constantly about nearly everything.” That is the point of view taken by many on the far right who get their “facts” from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. I give them zero credibility as well.

13. #13 by Larry Bergan on June 13, 2016 - 11:19 pm

John:

I don’t know what the the Edison exit polling organization considers the range to be, but the standard is not an 8% range, it’s what I said previously: a 2% variation is indicative of election fraud.

You must think I’m one who subscribes to the big lie that we have a liberal bias in our media. You got the wrong guy. Concerning the issue of reporting on even POSSIBLE problems with the voting machines – forget fraud -, the media is totally silent, just like the “Redacted Tonight” video said.

What do you think John, do you think there is no possibility of tampering with corporate voting computers running on secret code. You don’t want to look like a complete computer illiterate, do you?

Maybe you do.

14. #14 by John Talcott on June 14, 2016 - 8:07 am

I used to think fear and paranoia were exclusive to the far right. Thanks Larry for setting me straight on that.

15. #15 by Larry Bergan on June 14, 2016 - 8:12 am

So, I see you ARE an idiot when it comes to computers. How old are you John 95? Donald Trump for president! What’s to fear?

16. #16 by Larry Bergan on June 19, 2016 - 5:35 pm

Here you go!

New study of this years primary “election”:

Source:

Well, what do you know about that. :(

17. #17 by Larry Bergan on June 21, 2016 - 11:38 am

Brad Friedman has his opinion of that chart I posted from RT, which turns out to be more of a “paper” then a “study”. He thinks it’s most likely accurate, but is pretty stern about any talk of fraud. Brad’s a very careful guy. That’s his job as a journalist, and you couldn’t be dealing with a more sensitive subject then this.

We’ve had a little back an forth about it:

Me
    Brad
    Me

He talked about it a little on his radio show from 6/20/2016.

My response

He’ll probably get back to me. I have a running donation to his great blog.

18. #18 by Larry Bergan on June 23, 2016 - 9:18 am

Brad is still lashing me with his belt:

Brad