Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter

Gene Huber

Via Raw Story:

…Trump attacked the press and invented a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened on Saturday at his rally in Melbourne, Florida, but some people will remember the rally for one reason only: Trump supporter Gene Huber.

“A star is born,” said Pres. Trump on Saturday after he invited ardent supporter Gene Huber on to the stage to address the audience.

Huber is a longtime Trump booster who followed the campaign from rally to rally in 2016.

He told CNN after the rally, “I got a six-foot cardboard box of Pres. Trump in my house and I salute that every single day.”

Huber continued, “And I pray. I tell him, ‘Mr. President, I pray for your safety today. And I’m not lying. I do that every day.”

Huber was first in line for the rally at 4:00 am (i.e. 14 hours before it started). While waiting, he was interviewed by cable news reporters. Trump was watching TV of course, and later when he recognized Huber from the stage he invited him to come up and speak.

Maybe he can replace Sean Spicer.

More info:
Fact Check: What Trump Got Wrong at His Rally (Really, at this point why bother?)

1. #1 by Larry Bergan on February 19, 2017 - 9:52 am

It’s hard for me to believe this fraud has any supporters by now, but what are you gonna do?

2. #2 by Richard Warnick on February 19, 2017 - 12:09 pm

Unbelievably Trump has racked up more travel expenses for himself and his family in one month than Obama did in a whole year.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

3. #3 by John B Talcott on February 19, 2017 - 2:32 pm

Polls do show that 60% of Americans believe the story of Noah’s Ark and the flood to be true, and that 42% believe that God created humans 10,000 years ago. So someone believing in Donald Trump is really not that much of a stretch.

4. #4 by glenn hoefer on February 19, 2017 - 3:54 pm

Hahaha..it’s beautiful..and the hits just keep on coming.

I am enjoying this, um..so much.

5. #6 by Larry Bergan on February 20, 2017 - 3:11 pm

I was with my mother in the hospital all day yesterday. CNN was focusing on the Swedish horror and apparently having a hard time finding any Trump apologists willing to get naked on television.

Glenn:

You need to apply! Someone finally needs you!

6. #7 by Richard Warnick on February 20, 2017 - 10:58 pm

If you have ever wondered what Trump, online trolls, living in your mom’s basement, anime, memes, the phrase “epic fail,” Anonymous, GamerGate, Pepe the Frog, and Milo Yiannopoulos have in common (or more probably, if you haven’t), read this:

4chan: The Skeleton Key To The Rise Of Trump
    Trump’s younger supporters know he’s an incompetent joke — that’s why they support him.

We know, by this point, that Trump is funny. Even to us leftists, horrified by his every move, he is hilarious. Someone who is all brash confidence and then outrageously incompetent at everything he does is — from an objective standpoint — comedy gold. Someone who accuses his enemies of the faults he at that very moment is portraying is comedy gold. But, strangely, as the left realized after the election, pointing out Trump was a joke was not helpful. In fact, Trump’s farcical nature didn’t seem to be a liability, rather, to his supporters, it was an asset.

…In other words, we can append a third category to the two classically understood division of Trump supporters:

1) Generally older people who naively believe Trump will “make America great again,” that is to say, return it to its 1950s ideal evoked by both Trump and Clinton.

2) The 1 percent, who know this promise is empty, but also know it will be beneficial to short term business interests.

3) Younger members of the 99 percent, like Anon, who also know this promise is empty, but who support Trump as a defiant expression of despair.

Some young Americans are so far down it looks like up. This is a problem.

• #8 by Larry Bergan on February 23, 2017 - 12:19 am

That’s a very sad tale. Explains a great deal about the dearth of humanity displayed by anonymous cowards on the internet. Almost makes me feel bad about my inability to hold myself back from attacking them.

Of those three categories, I’d pick number 2 as the real losers. Plenty of money and no life.

• #9 by Larry Bergan on February 24, 2017 - 8:03 am

I’ve been thinking.

How does the 4Chan participator know that all the commenters on that site weren’t retired war generals with too much time on their hands, who weren’t making enough money by showing up on Fox “news”.

The power of anonymity!

Camo!

7. #10 by glenn hoefer on February 23, 2017 - 11:53 am

Anonymity is the response to the entire narrative of fake news in this America for about the last 40 years..

The People have no obligation to the like of Larry to service his nit wit concepts of media morality..Content matters, names don’t. What part of privacy rights don’t you understand?

It is simple enough to survey the major tyrannies in the last 120 years and see this socialist and statist ideology, complete with moral litmus tests for ID and then sanction to be the source of great violence during that time. The public tells you..to perhaps go and fuck yourself.

8. #11 by Larry Bergan on February 23, 2017 - 1:31 pm

Guilty conscience there Glenn? 😀

9. #12 by glenn hoefer on February 23, 2017 - 4:41 pm

Hardly..it is people like yourself that make anonymity necessary.

You are so intellectually vapid, and this exercise here is one of tooting your perceived superior morality because it suits you. The only defense you have in the field of debate is the knowledge of who is writing things so you can then dispose of any writings via a simple ad hominem litmus..

Like me..if Larry Bergan wrote it, I can be pretty certain it is full of bullshit..If you had some anonymity, I would have to read your bullshit first under another name..and while I still may not agree..I will have read your bullshit..which for the most part depending on the topic..I can skip and have a pretty good idea what Larry think if his named is ascribed to the screed..speaking loosely on the thinking part..

10. #13 by Larry Bergan on February 23, 2017 - 9:17 pm

Good Lord Glenn!

BE LESS WORDY!

You can do it!

11. #14 by glenn hoefer on February 24, 2017 - 12:43 pm

No, it takes this many words to describe your current state of stupid.

As for the typos, my stuff never shows..and is censored until some mook fishes it out..so editing post script is not possible..and how I roll..

For brevity let’s name the site what it is functionally.

Pathetic.

12. #15 by glenn hoefer on February 24, 2017 - 1:28 pm

Oh wait..that popped up in the same session..shall marvels never cease?

13. #16 by John B Talcott on February 24, 2017 - 2:17 pm

Come on Larry. You know better than to feed the trolls. 🙂

• #17 by Larry Bergan on February 24, 2017 - 11:25 pm

I promised Glenn that if he used one name, I would fish him out of the garbage.

Bad decision.

14. #18 by glenn hoefer on February 27, 2017 - 9:14 am

Begs the question, the reason why nobody but a couple of you post and you are both admins, and then no one posts but here and there, and anytime I post it just disappears.

It’s obvious enough you don’t know how the site runs, or don’t want more people posting, as they don’t, and won’t well because you suck. I do it as I have a history of here of ridiculing the logical fallacy of ideologues here, and being right, case in point the last disastrous 8 years and the coming of Trump as an inevitable outcome from the abject failure of the obama presidency.

Thanks for playing,..

• #19 by Larry Bergan on February 27, 2017 - 10:21 am

I, personally, have no control over whether your comments show up immediately or not Glenn, but I’m the only one fishing them out. As long as you use one name, I’ll leave any comment that shows up immediately untouched unless you threaten somebody.

But you’re right, the blog is pretty broken. Wish I could fix it.

15. #20 by glenn hoefer on February 28, 2017 - 10:35 am

Where is Clifford the Big Red Commie Dog?

16. #21 by John B Talcott on February 28, 2017 - 6:59 pm

Whatever happened to reading what you have written and editing mistakes before you click “Submit Comment”. Sad. Very sad.

17. #22 by glenn hoefer on February 28, 2017 - 7:17 pm

This is the real world, far easier to type stream of consciousness and edit post content for grammar and spelling.

Stop making excuses for the piece of shit site..

18. #23 by glenn hoefer on February 28, 2017 - 7:18 pm

It’s called editing in 2017, might want to try it some time.

19. #24 by Larry Bergan on February 28, 2017 - 8:53 pm

This site is unfriendly to commenters and I hate that. I like the fact that you have to have a real name and be an activist in Utah to post.

On Farcebook, anybody and everybody can post with any name they can match to an E-mail address. Your comment will always show up and you can even spam the place with top posts filled with fake garbage. I have to admit, I have wasted WAY too much time arguing with strange people there.

The 4chan link Richard posted in his comment at #7 here gave me a lot of insight into our new anonymous hooligan culture. Man, if I had been able to go anonymous and cause REAL damn trouble for old people I didn’t like when I was 12, I would have had a hard time resisting the ability to pretend I was an adult and make up any persona/s I could cook up.

The whole thing is like Bart Simpson calling Moe’s bar 24/7.

20. #25 by John B Talcott on March 1, 2017 - 10:08 am

I don’t believe glenn hoefer is his real name. If I am wrong glenn, tell us where you live for verification.

21. #26 by glenn hoefer on March 1, 2017 - 2:08 pm

It isn’t my real name, and I just faking it again…Nobody lives in Utah..it’s all a fabrication in principle anyway..

As for where I live that is good humor…see the first comment..

The fact you are where you are currently, which is out of power, is a product of believing a false progressive narrative that has no truth in it..I call sniffing your own farts..eventually someone is going to catch you doing it…bad for credibility down the road.

22. #27 by John B Talcott on March 2, 2017 - 12:42 pm

It comes as no surprise that someone like yourself doesn’t have the courage to use his real name when spewing out vulgarity and endless name calling dressed up as a political argument for his extremist right wing views. Your are correct glenn for the very first time on this forum, you ARE a FAKE (and a coward to boot).

23. #28 by glenn hoefer on March 2, 2017 - 3:12 pm

Plenty of good people do not use their own names when interacting with the dirtbags who run this site and possess the progressive ideology.

Typically they don’t have very well thought out arguments and invariably want the ad hominem knowledge so the source can be demonized. In

24. #29 by glenn hoefer on March 2, 2017 - 3:25 pm

Surely you will never know. Far greater people than you have utilized anonymous bearing to facilitate free speech…Franklin comes to mind.

When dealing with people like yourself John, it is clear ad hominem is the only path to walk for progressives as their logical fallicies make them easy meat for even inexperienced posters..So on with the ad hominem and pretense that the name of an idea is more important than the idea..

News flash, if it isn’t clear yet, the ideology you hold is a losing one, and Trump is mopping the floor with you..John B. Talcott..willing to post his name, as for sure he is a fool..Lol.

25. #30 by glenn hoefer on March 2, 2017 - 3:28 pm

The beauty being it could be my own name, or it isn’t and since you cannot know, the point of knowing is what? Stick to the issues..Trump kicking you asses..I recommend sticking with the Russia narrative, that way you can feel important while being totally irrelevant..

As it is there is no defense for the drubbing at the hands of Trump the stupid and totally corrupt progressives..knowing his name isn’t changing a thing..

26. #31 by Larry Bergan on March 2, 2017 - 8:54 pm

Oh Hoefer, stop comparing yourself to Benjamin Franklin. You’re just another anonymous coward among millions of anonymous cowards. A dime a dozen these days.

27. #32 by John B Talcott on March 3, 2017 - 7:09 am

If you are so much smarter than I am glenn, why do you keep taking the bait? Haven’t you figured out I am trolling you to piss you off in the same way you are trolling this site. You are not pissing any of us off with your vulgarity and ad hominem attacks. To us you are just “comic relief”. LMAO

28. #33 by glenn hoefer on March 3, 2017 - 10:12 am

Well I am not Hoefer, and he advised me to dupe you in this manner because after all..it is so fuckin’ easy.

You don’t even manage the site, and there is zero obligation to you, or anyone to advise who I may be, unless I was uttering threats or some such things like a Cliff Lyon, off his meds..

I don’t know who Larry Bergan is any more than I who the Hamburglar is..It doesn’t matter. As Franklin well knew, the content being what stirs the pot..not the name of the person behind it..How you managed to equate anonymity to cowardice is ironic..for it is cowards with weak ideas who desire to know who their betters are if they effective in knocking their ideas down..so as to demonize them..it is all they have for tactic. Being unable to do so forces issues back to topic…where the drubbing commences or continues.

29. #34 by glenn hoefer on March 3, 2017 - 10:14 am

I am not mad and you are quite unskilled at this John..Here on this progressive trash site..you use your own name, display your stupidity, and then imagine you are trolling..I get a free ride, lol.

This is your progressive site and I have ever and always made it a laughingstock..because it is funny..funnier now with Trump just kickin’ the crap out the witless opposition.

30. #35 by Larry Bergan on March 4, 2017 - 8:05 am

I, henceforth, consider myself to have been told off…

…by a phony, anonymous coward who, until the fascist election – which sends a thrill up his leg – was doing everything he could to paint all politicians as the same.

Dress up like Franklin on Halloween Glenn. That’s as close as you’re ever going to get. 😀

31. #36 by John B Talcott on March 4, 2017 - 7:23 pm

The anger and hatred comes through in every post Glenn writes. Folks who are not angry and hateful do not call others demeaning names and use vulgarity. It is really a sign of insecurity to put others down in order to boost one’s own self esteem.

32. #37 by Larry Bergan on March 4, 2017 - 8:50 pm

I find it interesting that no matter what you say to a troll, they always stick around.

It fascinates me.

There are so many trolls around, that I have to apologize for getting paranoid at people who aren’t trolls. Maybe that’s the point.

33. #38 by glenn hoefer on March 6, 2017 - 4:19 pm

Hey John, how insecure can anyone be after Trump mopped the floor with your party? Come on Talcoot..this is not hateful..I am having FUN with it..just a little jolly cajoling of the party languishing in defeat..waiting and watching while their heroes face possible indictment..it’s fantastic!! Have a sense of humor if you can..I mean, ya know…elections have consequences, or at least that is what that hateful man o’blahblah said.

Well, yes John…the name I am not hates pathetic liberals claiming the good side after supporting drone assassination and the laying low of the US economy these last 8 years, after a disastrous double dose of w..yes anyone who wanted HildeBeest is worth hating..yes, John Talcott..many people hate your kind, and we are just getting around to completely disassembling the ideology that goes with it..Everything obama touched became substandard and insanely expensive..He had the opposite of the Midas Touch…he has the “Mr. Hanky Touch”..as in everything o’blahblah touched turned to shit…

…as for you Larry, you would be fascinated watching paint dry, at least for as little as is understood by you as to why your party in on the outs..and if you had not noticed, Trump is not a politician..more a wrecking ball..his effect is most excellent.

34. #39 by John B Talcott on March 7, 2017 - 10:41 am

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal
    The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard. The Trump “House of Cards” begins to fall, and not a moment too soon.

• #40 by Larry Bergan on March 7, 2017 - 2:19 pm

Well it looks like either Trump isn’t all that concerned about “extreme vetting” where it comes to business, or decided to look the other way.

Guess we’ll see if congress can fit this into their busy schedule of looking into their own party.

I’m thinking this won’t be on the front burner. Interesting though. Thanks for the link. I think The New Yorker is an excellent publication.

35. #41 by glenn hoefer on March 9, 2017 - 3:46 pm

You guys are amusing..the stink of the Russia fraud is rising, and there is NO evidence..Every hour that goes by, is another hour of waning power for the Democrat Party..

I told you Larry..when you all went for the Hildebeest anyway after bernie..you killed your party..Forever. Trump has only just begun..he is easily going to destroy any detractors..they have nothing..

As the economy improves and the memory of o’blahblah fades..there will be no recovery for the progressive end of the party..

36. #42 by Larry Bergan on March 10, 2017 - 1:01 am

How’s the economy going to improve? Are they going to call hamburger flipping, a manufacturing job for real this time?

You’re an idiot Glenn.

37. #43 by John B Talcott on March 10, 2017 - 12:20 pm

We are just seeing the “tip of the iceberg” with regard to Trump’s nefarious Russian connections. The proof exists. It is just a matter of time until it is brought to light.