Archive for category Harriet Miers
Posted by Glenden Brown in 9/11, Abu Ghraib, Activist groups, al Qaeda, American History, American People, Authoritarianism, Bush Administration, Bush Failures, Condolezza Rice, Conservative, Crimes, Dick Cheney, Disgrace to the Military, George W. Bush, Guantanamo, Harriet Miers, Iraq, Karl Rove, Liars (politics), Lying, Mental health, Neocons, Political Corruption, Proof Bush Lied, Republicans, Rumsfeld, Taliban, Terrorism, The Constitution, This Blog, Tribalism & Blind Obedience to Authority, War Crimes, Wiretapping on March 19, 2013
I hate looking back. Ten years ago today the US invastion of Iraq began.
The push for war with Iraq felt like a time of public madness. The American media has never been less absolutely incompetent than in those months. Yeah, the media pretty much sucks now, but back then they were awful beyond the telling of it. The largest peace rallies in history got no coverage. American media has spent the last decade hoping no one reminds them how bad they were, how gullible, how insanely biased for the Bush administration they were and how they mindlessly lapped up any lie they were told. Read the rest of this entry »
You are currently browsing the archives for the Harriet Miers category.
Search One Utah
- Bloodsuckers Big Day! (7)
- #Alternativefacts is Now A Hashtag on Twitter (9)
- Richard Warnick: The Orwellian slogan, “Ignorance is Strength” works for Trump. Robert Kuttner: Trump’s strategy is to...
- Larry Bergan: OOPS! Been letting Glenn comment with an alternate reality name. Won’t happen again!
- Larry Bergan: I guess they figure that by telling us they’re lying, literally, right out of the gate, we can’t complain...
- Never Give Up! Millions March Against Trump (14)
- The Right Created Trump – they own him and everything he does (17)
- Larry Bergan: What are your thoughts oblabatyblahooey?
- Larry Bergan: I’m glad I’m not in the healthcare industry trying to tell patients what the heck is going to happen to...
- Richard Warnick: Trump’s CIA nominee is open to allowing torture. To be fair, the US never stopped torturing detainees, though...
- President Obama Proclaims Bears Ears National Monument (7)
- Manning Goes Free In May! (11)
- Is This Really Happening? (8)
- glenn hoefer: There has been absolutely nothing to stand for until now. Anyone with any passion has been careful to keep their...
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video