Archive for category oligarchy
I guess we’ll see. I’d be very surprised to see the rest of the “news” spewers like Limbaugh, even mention that an influential, local right wing radio host from Wisconsin has realized his job hasn’t exactly been helping his society at large.
Charlie Sykes is finally, man enough to admit he, and those like him created Trump, but it goes much deeper then that, because an entire generation of Americans have been hidden from any kind of interesting debate, in favor of a verbal wresting match where any earnest man always gets disqualified from even participating by the corporate interests who own our airwaves. Sometimes the paid talkers get bored and let somebody on who can actually bring facts into the conversation, before they turn his mic off, or try to make him lose his composure.
This obvious controversy has been let out of the box much too late for Fox-like-viewers to have their minds changed in the midst of a train wreak election, but I guess we can hope for a scrap of justice to fall our way. It got reported on by the media-omnipresent “Talking Points Memo”. (sarcasm).
Don’t miss the important part of the TPM article. Charlie Sykes really seems to be tiring of his miserable, influential, corporate job. This part of an interview with him is SPOT ON!
Nothing will happen. We live in an oligarchy.
You are currently browsing the archives for the oligarchy category.
Search One Utah
- Bloodsuckers Big Day! (10)
- Larry Bergan: Today Trump is saying we should have taken the oil in Iraq and is hinting at going back in for it. But… Obama,...
- Larry Bergan: I’m pretty sure this could, if nothing else, force Trump to release his tax returns. The little brat will be...
- Richard Warnick: It’s tough on local news readers. This morning on Channel 13 they struggled unsuccessfully to pronounce...
- #Alternativefacts is Now A Hashtag on Twitter (10)
- Larry Bergan: It’s as if Trump and his team are advancing the old Nazi propaganda tactic of the big lie a step further and...
- Richard Warnick: The Orwellian slogan, “Ignorance is Strength” works for Trump. Robert Kuttner: Trump’s strategy is to...
- Larry Bergan: OOPS! Been letting Glenn comment with an alternate reality name. Won’t happen again!
- Donald Trump’s Very Delicate Fee-fees are hurt by the mean media saying true things about him (3)
- Larry Bergan: Schumer should have stood up and threw a glass of water in Trump’s face for saying this, but it looks like...
- Richard Warnick: Shorter Sean Spicer: We are not lying, but we reserve the right to disagree with the facts!
- Larry Bergan: I can’t help it, if I don’t know how to talk to a bulldozer.
- Never Give Up! Millions March Against Trump (14)
- The Right Created Trump – they own him and everything he does (17)
- Larry Bergan: What are your thoughts oblabatyblahooey?
- Larry Bergan: I’m glad I’m not in the healthcare industry trying to tell patients what the heck is going to happen to...
- Richard Warnick: Trump’s CIA nominee is open to allowing torture. To be fair, the US never stopped torturing detainees, though...
- President Obama Proclaims Bears Ears National Monument (7)
- Manning Goes Free In May! (11)
- Larry Bergan: You should be in theater Glenn. Oh… You are. I get it now. 😀
- Bloodsuckers Big Day! (10)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video