Archive for category oligarchy
I guess we’ll see. I’d be very surprised to see the rest of the “news” spewers like Limbaugh, even mention that an influential, local right wing radio host from Wisconsin has realized his job hasn’t exactly been helping his society at large.
Charlie Sykes is finally, man enough to admit he, and those like him created Trump, but it goes much deeper then that, because an entire generation of Americans have been hidden from any kind of interesting debate, in favor of a verbal wresting match where any earnest man always gets disqualified from even participating by the corporate interests who own our airwaves. Sometimes the paid talkers get bored and let somebody on who can actually bring facts into the conversation, before they turn his mic off, or try to make him lose his composure.
This obvious controversy has been let out of the box much too late for Fox-like-viewers to have their minds changed in the midst of a train wreak election, but I guess we can hope for a scrap of justice to fall our way. It got reported on by the media-omnipresent “Talking Points Memo”. (sarcasm).
Don’t miss the important part of the TPM article. Charlie Sykes really seems to be tiring of his miserable, influential, corporate job. This part of an interview with him is SPOT ON!
Nothing will happen. We live in an oligarchy.
You are currently browsing the archives for the oligarchy category.
Search One Utah
- Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter (12)
- Reince Priebus: Take Trump’s Claim That The Press Is The ‘Enemy Of The State’ Seriously (9)
- glenn hoefer: Well duh Richard, the Imbecile had full spectrum dominance upon election, and rogered the republicans when any thought...
- Richard Warnick: A better comparison is how much President Obama achieved in his first month in office compared to Trump. Well...
- glenn hoefer: Tuning in here is like going to this site, except that this site is actually real..It is sad to see how far the progs...
- Leonard Pitts to Trump: Just who the hell do you think you are? (4)
- Richard Warnick: Trump was campaigning in Orlando today, seemingly unaware that he won already and is responsible for his actions....
- Larry Bergan: Sorry Christians. It’s up to you to clean up your act. My mom is a Mormon Christian to the bone and...
- Larry Bergan: Hypocrisy has worked wonderfully for the Republican Christians, even over decades of being caught doing it. Pay...
- Flynn Needs A Special Prosecutor (8)
- Outdoor Retailers to Gov. Herbert: We’re Outta Here (1)
- Larry Bergan: Well that should be great for tourism.
- Does It Seem Like Jason Chaffetz Is Having A Hard Time Here? (33)
- Trump Approval = 36 Percent (28)
- Richard Warnick: Today Trump dumped a whole truckload of alt-facts on us. Among other things, he said his administration is...
- Trump Ready To Support ‘Entitlement Reform’ And You Know What THAT Means (6)
- Larry Bergan: Tonight must have been gun night on PBS. An excellent new treatment of the Ruby Ridge tragedy, which gives both sides...
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video