Archive for category Herman Cain
Utah Senator Mike Lee served up the Tea Party rhetoric (unsweetened). The National Debt is a “pit of despair,” he said, neglecting to mention that President George W. Bush doubled it in 8 years. Senator Lee held out the prospect of a Balanced Budget Amendment: “Get Washington to put down the federal shovel… The shining city on a hill should replace the city in a hole. Walk away from hole-digging hell.” Never mind the fact that economic recovery (which is necessary every time GOP ideology causes an epic recession or depression) requires deficit spending.
More: Herman Cain: Stupid people and ignorant people are ruining America’ (says the guy who proudly proclaimed he didn’t know the “President Of Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan” and couldn’t explain why our attack on Libya was a mistake because “I gotta go back to — got all this stuff twirling around in my head.”)
In today’s session, Newt Gingrich is slated to give more details about his plan to make the Moon our 51st state.
^^ That was yesterday. ^^
The most depressing part of this frightening video is that Herman Cain was leading in the polls for GOP Presidential Candidate. What the hell is going on with that party?
This was today…
“I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason,” Cain started, before cutting himself off. “Nope, that’s a different one.” Cain shifted in his chair, adjusted his jacket and looked up again.
“I got all this stuff twirling around in my head,” he added.
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain talks to the Journal Sentinel editorial board about the Obama administration’s handling of Libya. November 14, 2011
While Herman Cain’s popularity among the most ignorant group of people (Republicans) on the planet (I call them Hobbits), and the rest of us were getting our panties all in a bunch over it, Rachel Maddow figured it out… PROOF she is the smartest political pundit in the world.
“But at this point in the campaign no one has figured out that this is not politics. This is art.”
- Still has no real campaign team, no state offices
- Claims his 999 plan came from bank teller on Chagrin Blvd in Pepper Pike, Ohio?
- 999 is also the tax structure of SimCity
- Sexual harassment settlement dated 9/99
- Chapter 9 of his book is called “45-A Special Number” (4+5=9)
- Compared himself to Black Walnut flavored Häagen-Dazs, for it’s ‘staying power,’ doesn’t exist anymore
- “Koch brother from another mother”
- Closed first GOP debate with a verse the Pokemon movie theme song
- The weird smile that follows his campaign managers smoking a cigarette
- The ‘He Carried Yellow Flowers’ Campaign video
- This Stossel punked HARD in this interview on abortion
Who’s been punked so far?
- Hobbits and Tea Baggers
- Koch Brothers
- Fox News
- Brewski/Rush Limbaugh
Reminds of the Punking Carl Wimmer did on Herriman Hobbits.
I can think of a few more:
…to be continued…
Should have known when we saw this.