Posts Tagged baggers
Stolen from a post on Democratic Underground. I think this demonstrates the true nature of the disease called the tea party.
Nothing works better to force a radical out of office than using their own words against them. The right wing is very organized in this area and it has shifted politics in America. I think the left finally has had some wins lately with using public opinion to sway politics. Quite a few Teabaggers have had to resign recently because the general population has demanded they step down. I offer these examples:
Rep. Martin Harty NH said the disabled should be sent to Siberia to freeze and die. RESIGNED after public outrage prompted massive calls, letters and emails.
Carlos Lam, a deputy prosecutor in Ind., sent email encouraging Gov. Scott Walker to fake an attack against himself. RESIGNED
State prosecutor, Jeffrey Cox, tweeted they should use live ammunition on Wisconsin protesters. RESIGNED
Joyce Kaufman, Allen West’s named Chief of Staff, RESIGNED after the backlash to her calls of violence.
OUR LETTERS, EMAILS and PHONE CALLS REALLY DO MATTER!!
I think we should make sure that letters, emails and phone calls continue to be sent to Tea Baggers when they go too far. If you have some suggestions of others who need to hear from us then add their contact info and we can drop them a message. How about this for a start: (google their names and their stories pop right up so you can fact check)
Florida Republican Kathleen Passidomo blamed an 11 year old girl and her family for her rape by 18 males. Here is her contact info:
website/email: http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://w … Read the rest of this entry »
Search One Utah
- Zero Democracy In No Time At All (15)
- Major Victory For Stein Recount In Michigan! (11)
- Larry Bergan: So then… Voting machines and Trump? I’m trying to work with you. Do you think Sanders was in on this scam...
- Nathan Erkkila: Is that what you honestly believe? Yes the election was rigged against Sanders, but that was to ensure that Hillary...
- Larry Bergan: I’ll bet you the conversation on this blog would be a lot better, if even the administrators didn’t have to pull their...
- What Did and Did Not Happen at that Pizzeria in Washington DC (2)
- Green Party Files For Election Recounts! (83)
- Larry Bergan: The donation page has really stagnated. Hello out there! Has anybody seen George Soros?
- Larry Bergan: Haha! No, that wasn’t directed at you Richard. I’ve been putting that phrase all over Facebook. Looks like...
- Richard Warnick: Greens Heading Into Federal Court on Monday to Seek Statewide Pennsylvania Recount: Media reports that they pulled...
- Kendrick Eagle Message to Obama: ‘You said you would have our backs’ (9)
- Richard Warnick: Army Halts Construction Of Dakota Access Pipeline
- The Healthcare Reform Debate Revisited: What exactly is Obamacare? (11)
- Larry Bergan: I thought I might have my Obamacare go up as much as $100.00 from the way they were talking, but that didn’t...
- Glenden Brown: I wish I knew, Larry, I wish I knew. If the Republicans use repeal/delay, they’ll have to make all sorts of...
- Larry Bergan: Glenden: What am I going to do now? I just got through re-enrolling for Obamacare and my bill went up $20.00 a month....
- Hillary Recounts Her True Character (2)
- What did not happen in Twin Falls, ID (2)
- Richard Warnick: This is SOP for the Tea-GOP. And now we have a president-elect who says climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the...
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video