Posts Tagged baggers
Stolen from a post on Democratic Underground. I think this demonstrates the true nature of the disease called the tea party.
Nothing works better to force a radical out of office than using their own words against them. The right wing is very organized in this area and it has shifted politics in America. I think the left finally has had some wins lately with using public opinion to sway politics. Quite a few Teabaggers have had to resign recently because the general population has demanded they step down. I offer these examples:
Rep. Martin Harty NH said the disabled should be sent to Siberia to freeze and die. RESIGNED after public outrage prompted massive calls, letters and emails.
Carlos Lam, a deputy prosecutor in Ind., sent email encouraging Gov. Scott Walker to fake an attack against himself. RESIGNED
State prosecutor, Jeffrey Cox, tweeted they should use live ammunition on Wisconsin protesters. RESIGNED
Joyce Kaufman, Allen West’s named Chief of Staff, RESIGNED after the backlash to her calls of violence.
OUR LETTERS, EMAILS and PHONE CALLS REALLY DO MATTER!!
I think we should make sure that letters, emails and phone calls continue to be sent to Tea Baggers when they go too far. If you have some suggestions of others who need to hear from us then add their contact info and we can drop them a message. How about this for a start: (google their names and their stories pop right up so you can fact check)
Florida Republican Kathleen Passidomo blamed an 11 year old girl and her family for her rape by 18 males. Here is her contact info:
website/email: http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://w … Read the rest of this entry »
Search One Utah
- Trump Continues Poll Nosedive (2)
- The Failure of Republican Health Care “Reform” Is a Sign of Bad Things to Come (2)
- The Most Popular Political Figure In the USA (4)
- Larry Bergan: Bernie Sanders always gets things right because he doesn’t have to wade through decades of personal lies, like...
- Larry Bergan: Idaho, huh Glenn? I’d have to vote for Pedro. 😀
- glenn hoefer: This guy has a better shot than bernie the jewish bolshevik from da Bronx..please..I already told what’s...
- Is the Tea-GOP Wealthcare Plan Designed to Fail? (15)
- Does It Seem As Though Our “Leadership” Is Trying To Destabilize Their Own Country? (19)
- glenn hoefer: The level of fear and and disaster in this world was created by o’blahblah/hildebeest blowing up Libya and...
- Richard Warnick: Trump and his cronies keep citing their supposed executive power to impose a Muslim Ban. But they seem not to...
- Larry Bergan: I wouldn’t worry Glenn. Your boy Trump is going to bring down the level of fear around the world.
- Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter (43)
- John B Talcott: We are just seeing the “tip of the iceberg” with regard to Trump’s nefarious Russian connections....
- Larry Bergan: How’s the economy going to improve? Are they going to call hamburger flipping, a manufacturing job for real this...
- glenn hoefer: You guys are amusing..the stink of the Russia fraud is rising, and there is NO evidence..Every hour that goes by, is...
- Reince Priebus: Take Trump’s Claim That The Press Is The ‘Enemy Of The State’ Seriously (12)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video