Posts Tagged Brandon Beckham
It’s true, the GOP’s little tent is shrinking and Utah’s ONLY Republican Maverick Mike Ridgway is trying to save it.
Already limited to White men (predominantly pink like Carl Wimmer actually), their obedient wives and the occasional token ‘other,’ the lil’ tent continues to shrink in the awful heat.
As with any cult, the biggest threat always comes from competing cults; Libertarian, Constitution, Tea People what have you. Mike’s idea is:
“instant runoff voting” system that…could prevent third-party candidates from “spoiling” elections. If no candidate receives a majority, the candidate with the fewest votes is eliminated. Voters who had supported that eliminated candidate would then have their “second-choice” votes given to remaining candidates to help one of them achieve a majority. (SL Trib)
Mr. Ridgway offers the following example:
Just like Michele Bachmann and Carl Wimmer, Mike Ridgway simply doesn’t get it. The members (voters) for the spoiler (3rd party) cults hate the Republican cult SO MUCH, they would vote for Democrat second and eat glass before EVER voting for the traitor.
Go Brandon ‘Pretty Boy’ Beckham! You keep that cult in line.
Actually, I can’t figure out if Brandon Beckham is trying to keep the main cult in line, or starting his own. If anyone who hasn’t been blocked from him on Facebook knows, please let me know.
PS: Mike Ridgway has agreed to become a OneUtah author.
Search One Utah
- Trump Continues Poll Nosedive (1)
- Larry Bergan: Trump still has our Glenn. That’s something.
- The Failure of Republican Health Care “Reform” Is a Sign of Bad Things to Come (2)
- The Most Popular Political Figure In the USA (4)
- Larry Bergan: Bernie Sanders always gets things right because he doesn’t have to wade through decades of personal lies, like...
- Larry Bergan: Idaho, huh Glenn? I’d have to vote for Pedro. 😀
- glenn hoefer: This guy has a better shot than bernie the jewish bolshevik from da Bronx..please..I already told what’s...
- Is the Tea-GOP Wealthcare Plan Designed to Fail? (15)
- Does It Seem As Though Our “Leadership” Is Trying To Destabilize Their Own Country? (19)
- glenn hoefer: The level of fear and and disaster in this world was created by o’blahblah/hildebeest blowing up Libya and...
- Richard Warnick: Trump and his cronies keep citing their supposed executive power to impose a Muslim Ban. But they seem not to...
- Larry Bergan: I wouldn’t worry Glenn. Your boy Trump is going to bring down the level of fear around the world.
- Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter (43)
- John B Talcott: We are just seeing the “tip of the iceberg” with regard to Trump’s nefarious Russian connections....
- Larry Bergan: How’s the economy going to improve? Are they going to call hamburger flipping, a manufacturing job for real this...
- glenn hoefer: You guys are amusing..the stink of the Russia fraud is rising, and there is NO evidence..Every hour that goes by, is...
- Reince Priebus: Take Trump’s Claim That The Press Is The ‘Enemy Of The State’ Seriously (12)
- Richard Warnick: Bottom line, the longer the Tea-GOP is setting the agenda, the worse for all of us. Trump is headed for a full...
- glenn hoefer: Sessions is staying..bad news for all the pedophiles in government. The HildeBeest too..probably the same thing, among...
- Richard Warnick: I’m back from an offline vacation. Elizabeth Warren wasted no time calling for Sessions to resign as a...
- Trump Continues Poll Nosedive (1)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video