Posts Tagged Brandon Beckham
It’s true, the GOP’s little tent is shrinking and Utah’s ONLY Republican Maverick Mike Ridgway is trying to save it.
Already limited to White men (predominantly pink like Carl Wimmer actually), their obedient wives and the occasional token ‘other,’ the lil’ tent continues to shrink in the awful heat.
As with any cult, the biggest threat always comes from competing cults; Libertarian, Constitution, Tea People what have you. Mike’s idea is:
“instant runoff voting” system that…could prevent third-party candidates from “spoiling” elections. If no candidate receives a majority, the candidate with the fewest votes is eliminated. Voters who had supported that eliminated candidate would then have their “second-choice” votes given to remaining candidates to help one of them achieve a majority. (SL Trib)
Mr. Ridgway offers the following example:
Just like Michele Bachmann and Carl Wimmer, Mike Ridgway simply doesn’t get it. The members (voters) for the spoiler (3rd party) cults hate the Republican cult SO MUCH, they would vote for Democrat second and eat glass before EVER voting for the traitor.
Go Brandon ‘Pretty Boy’ Beckham! You keep that cult in line.
Actually, I can’t figure out if Brandon Beckham is trying to keep the main cult in line, or starting his own. If anyone who hasn’t been blocked from him on Facebook knows, please let me know.
PS: Mike Ridgway has agreed to become a OneUtah author.
Search One Utah
- Here’s Why You Can Fear Trump (23)
- Larry Bergan: Trump, literally, can’t shut his mouth. The man cannot behave. At least he didn’t lie when the fact came...
- Richard Warnick: So far in tonight’s debate, Hillary has successfully provoked Trump several times (including an accusation...
- Larry Bergan: I’m worried about the debate tonight. I’m afraid Trump is going to kill somebody in the audience and...
- Hillary Emerges From Hiding, Says Nothing (16)
- Allan Lichtenstein: ‘The rich get richer, the rest get poorer’ (1)
- Larry Bergan: I believe money should be earned. This country needs a maximum wage.
- Jill Stein: Pardon Edward Snowden, Now (8)
- Mostly farce: Might as well post WAPO commits suicide…the inevitable Trump victory is revealing some seriously scummy Democrat...
- Richard Warnick: WashPost Makes History: First Paper to Call for Prosecution of Its Own Source (After Accepting Pulitzer) Three of...
- Richard Warnick: The Intercept: Why Obama Should Pardon All Leakers and Whistleblowers — Not Just Edward Snowden [T]he unfortunate...
- Mike Weinholtz Takes On Governor Herbert In First Debate (4)
- Larry Bergan: I just found out that the only scheduled debate between Weinholtz and Herbert will be held on the 26th; the same night...
- Larry Bergan: We need transparent government in Utah. As Mr. Weinholtz said in the debate, everything is done behind closed doors...
- Larry Bergan: I think Herbert showed up at the very last minute because he was afraid people were going to start calling him,...
- Can Rep. Bishop Run Out the Clock on Bears Ears National Monument? (3)
- The Festive Walk Among Us! (11)
- Here’s Why You Can Fear Trump (23)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video