Posts Tagged Brandon Beckham
It’s true, the GOP’s little tent is shrinking and Utah’s ONLY Republican Maverick Mike Ridgway is trying to save it.
Already limited to White men (predominantly pink like Carl Wimmer actually), their obedient wives and the occasional token ‘other,’ the lil’ tent continues to shrink in the awful heat.
As with any cult, the biggest threat always comes from competing cults; Libertarian, Constitution, Tea People what have you. Mike’s idea is:
“instant runoff voting” system that…could prevent third-party candidates from “spoiling” elections. If no candidate receives a majority, the candidate with the fewest votes is eliminated. Voters who had supported that eliminated candidate would then have their “second-choice” votes given to remaining candidates to help one of them achieve a majority. (SL Trib)
Mr. Ridgway offers the following example:
Just like Michele Bachmann and Carl Wimmer, Mike Ridgway simply doesn’t get it. The members (voters) for the spoiler (3rd party) cults hate the Republican cult SO MUCH, they would vote for Democrat second and eat glass before EVER voting for the traitor.
Go Brandon ‘Pretty Boy’ Beckham! You keep that cult in line.
Actually, I can’t figure out if Brandon Beckham is trying to keep the main cult in line, or starting his own. If anyone who hasn’t been blocked from him on Facebook knows, please let me know.
PS: Mike Ridgway has agreed to become a OneUtah author.
Search One Utah
- Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter (6)
- Larry Bergan: I was with my mother in the hospital all day yesterday. CNN was focusing on the Swedish horror and apparently having a...
- Richard Warnick: Mysterious ‘Swedish incident’ joins Bowling Green Massacre and terror in Atlanta in Trump administration history...
- glenn hoefer: Hahaha..it’s beautiful..and the hits just keep on coming. I am enjoying this, um..so much.
- Reince Priebus: Take Trump’s Claim That The Press Is The ‘Enemy Of The State’ Seriously (5)
- Larry Bergan: I was a good rally. Good turnout and I even got to meet The Slickrock Stranger and tell him how much I enjoyed his...
- Richard Warnick: Administration adopts a ‘Never-Mind-What-Trump-Said’ foreign policy
- Richard Warnick: The alt-facts machine is in the White House. It’s a good sign that the corporate media are no longer afraid...
- Leonard Pitts to Trump: Just who the hell do you think you are? (4)
- Richard Warnick: Trump was campaigning in Orlando today, seemingly unaware that he won already and is responsible for his actions....
- Larry Bergan: Sorry Christians. It’s up to you to clean up your act. My mom is a Mormon Christian to the bone and...
- Larry Bergan: Hypocrisy has worked wonderfully for the Republican Christians, even over decades of being caught doing it. Pay...
- Flynn Needs A Special Prosecutor (8)
- Outdoor Retailers to Gov. Herbert: We’re Outta Here (1)
- Larry Bergan: Well that should be great for tourism.
- Does It Seem Like Jason Chaffetz Is Having A Hard Time Here? (33)
- Trump Approval = 36 Percent (28)
- Richard Warnick: Today Trump dumped a whole truckload of alt-facts on us. Among other things, he said his administration is...
- Trump Ready To Support ‘Entitlement Reform’ And You Know What THAT Means (6)
- Larry Bergan: Tonight must have been gun night on PBS. An excellent new treatment of the Ruby Ridge tragedy, which gives both sides...
- Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter (6)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video