Posts Tagged Churchill
Posted by Cliff Lyon in Bill O'Reilly, Bush Administration, Bush Failures, Crimes, Dick Cheney, Disgrace to the Military, Fox Lies, George W. Bush, Human Rights, Keith Olbermann, Liars (politics), Lying, Media Corrections By The People, nazis, Neocons, Proof Bush Lied, Republicans, Rumsfeld, Torture, War Crimes on May 12, 2009
As much as even the least cynical among us can accept that other great democracies may have committed war crimes in modern times, Churchill did not.
And yet, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Republican Nazi appeasers torture sympathizers led by Faux News and Bill O’Reilly continue to deliberately deceive the American public and like little children believe that “he did it first” somehow excuses their own war crimes.
In this most excellent historical review of those darn facts, Olbermann also parallels for us the same tensions between the would be Nazi appeasers in the British government and our own.
Do not miss this piece. It is not only an excellent review of history but, and perhaps more importantly, solid proof that Fox News is absolutely and unequivocally, a propaganda arm of its benefactors.
Most troubling of course is that the twenty-percenters whose tribal convictions are informed and validated by Fox News as their primary source of information will continue to shame and embarrass our country in their bleating bluster and ignorance.
Search One Utah
- Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter (12)
- Reince Priebus: Take Trump’s Claim That The Press Is The ‘Enemy Of The State’ Seriously (9)
- glenn hoefer: Well duh Richard, the Imbecile had full spectrum dominance upon election, and rogered the republicans when any thought...
- Richard Warnick: A better comparison is how much President Obama achieved in his first month in office compared to Trump. Well...
- glenn hoefer: Tuning in here is like going to this site, except that this site is actually real..It is sad to see how far the progs...
- Leonard Pitts to Trump: Just who the hell do you think you are? (4)
- Richard Warnick: Trump was campaigning in Orlando today, seemingly unaware that he won already and is responsible for his actions....
- Larry Bergan: Sorry Christians. It’s up to you to clean up your act. My mom is a Mormon Christian to the bone and...
- Larry Bergan: Hypocrisy has worked wonderfully for the Republican Christians, even over decades of being caught doing it. Pay...
- Flynn Needs A Special Prosecutor (8)
- Outdoor Retailers to Gov. Herbert: We’re Outta Here (1)
- Larry Bergan: Well that should be great for tourism.
- Does It Seem Like Jason Chaffetz Is Having A Hard Time Here? (33)
- Trump Approval = 36 Percent (28)
- Richard Warnick: Today Trump dumped a whole truckload of alt-facts on us. Among other things, he said his administration is...
- Trump Ready To Support ‘Entitlement Reform’ And You Know What THAT Means (6)
- Larry Bergan: Tonight must have been gun night on PBS. An excellent new treatment of the Ruby Ridge tragedy, which gives both sides...
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video