Posts Tagged conservative patriots
Conservative Patriot Gives In: “As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency.”
I’ve followed this Facebook page for several months. Its one of the best in it’s genre; an excellent reference for study of the authoritarian mind and an excellent resource for tracking the Tea Party memes since 2010.
Its run, and run well, by a single person. Id love to speak with him and find out how I’ve been “dumbed-down.”
He posted the following today:
Conservative Patriots of America: Folks, I cannot do this any longer, it is of NO use. As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency, and the mainstream media is further enabling the STUPIDITY & NONSENSE with the dumbing-down of the citizens, Obama has just played his 115th round of golf — lucky he, huh? Well, how about that UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, or the fact that he met with his now defunct “Jobs Council” only FOUR TIMES before dissolving it — or that National Debt, or that China owns us — I mean, REALLY, WHERE do I begin??
I have sat at my computer for nearly THREE YEARS wasting my time & energy on a matter that cannot be resolved. We are less than one month into the second term, and if any of you have any “foresight,” methinks you will agree with me that NOTHING is going to get done, NOTHING is going to get better, and NOTHING can be done about it. I’ve done what I can & that’s about it, there is nothing more I can do or say. I’ll be hanging Old Glory upside-down for the next four years.
Oh, and to the Trolls, P.S. Do NOT talk about Bush’s vacations, the world was a MUCH different place during Bush’s 2 terms — find something else to bring to the table on this presidency. Join us at: Conservative Patriots of America — on facebook.
Here’s a picture from his page that almost made me want to join up with them “patriots.”
I sent him a Tweet asking him to contact me through Facebook. I hope he’ll give me an interview.
Search One Utah
- NPS Centennial = Corporate Takeover? (12)
- The Super-delegates Will Decide (4)
- Larry Bergan: I went to a democrat organizing meeting on Saturday, and there were about 9 people there. Two Hillary supporters and...
- Larry Bergan: The longer Debbie Wasserman stays as DNC chair, the uglier it gets. Even Bill Moyers is asking her to leave. I doubt...
- Richard Warnick: The Bernie or Bust movement is a long way from finished. They have permits to demonstrate in Philadelphia during...
- Will 2016 Election Turn Into an Unpopularity Contest? (9)
- Kos Has It Wrong – Bernie Can Win (13)
- I Wish I Had Bernie Sanders’s Energy (31)
- Richard Warnick: Hillary (or her writers) came up with a great soundbite today: “Trump economics is a recipe for lower wages,...
- Larry Bergan: Wow. You really HAVE bought into Trump’s promise of change. Are you going to put a Trump slicker on your car. I...
- Hottentot Hilton: We are very well going to find out..Should be interesting with Trump as executive..because sure isn’t a...
- And this is the day that neoconservatism dies (3)
- Larry Bergan: Robert Parry asks: “Do Democrats really trust Hillary Clinton to handle delicate issues, such as the Syrian...
- Richard Warnick: Hillary is a neoliberal on domestic policy, but solid neocon on foreign policy, endorsed by PNAC co-founder Robert...
- Larry Bergan: I’m not going to miss Old-Testament-Ted. The last thing we needed was a Christian reconstructionist in the white...
- The Roast Wasn’t Funny To Me (2)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video