Posts Tagged conservative patriots
Conservative Patriot Gives In: “As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency.”
I’ve followed this Facebook page for several months. Its one of the best in it’s genre; an excellent reference for study of the authoritarian mind and an excellent resource for tracking the Tea Party memes since 2010.
Its run, and run well, by a single person. Id love to speak with him and find out how I’ve been “dumbed-down.”
He posted the following today:
Conservative Patriots of America: Folks, I cannot do this any longer, it is of NO use. As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency, and the mainstream media is further enabling the STUPIDITY & NONSENSE with the dumbing-down of the citizens, Obama has just played his 115th round of golf — lucky he, huh? Well, how about that UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, or the fact that he met with his now defunct “Jobs Council” only FOUR TIMES before dissolving it — or that National Debt, or that China owns us — I mean, REALLY, WHERE do I begin??
I have sat at my computer for nearly THREE YEARS wasting my time & energy on a matter that cannot be resolved. We are less than one month into the second term, and if any of you have any “foresight,” methinks you will agree with me that NOTHING is going to get done, NOTHING is going to get better, and NOTHING can be done about it. I’ve done what I can & that’s about it, there is nothing more I can do or say. I’ll be hanging Old Glory upside-down for the next four years.
Oh, and to the Trolls, P.S. Do NOT talk about Bush’s vacations, the world was a MUCH different place during Bush’s 2 terms — find something else to bring to the table on this presidency. Join us at: Conservative Patriots of America — on facebook.
Here’s a picture from his page that almost made me want to join up with them “patriots.”
I sent him a Tweet asking him to contact me through Facebook. I hope he’ll give me an interview.
Search One Utah
- Practical Joke Gone Mad? (3)
- Larry Bergan: Practical jokes don’t usually require your family to leave the country. Smart move.
- Larry Bergan: I wish we could charge every politician who is drumming up fear of kids all over our country 15 million. A class...
- Richard Warnick: The kid may have been humiliated, but also got a scholarship and lots of praise for what I agree could be described...
- First person accounts of the Paris Attacks (21)
- Richard Warnick: Josh Marshall: We’ve had three presidential elections since the 9/11 terror attacks and no presidential...
- Richard Warnick: I’m confused. The State of Israel was founded upon socialism, and the USSR was the first country to recognize...
- fuck israel: “So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all cultural...
- Bears Ears National Monument (2)
- A persuasive argument on refugees (10)
- Gov. Herbert Not Buying ‘Jade Helm 15’ Conspiracy Theory (20)
- Richard Warnick: Obama Reveals His Favorite Anti-Obama Conspiracy Theory
- The Tea-GOP Needs A Clown Bus (126)
- Larry Bergan: Jeb! needs to open a comedy club where it doesn’t matter what act you have to follow, because everybody dies on...
- Larry Bergan: In itself, that would have been the worst “boiling frog” analogy possible, but then you bring in the crab....
- Larry Bergan: I don’t know why Jeb gets confused about what to say all the time. This one’s a no-brainer, but Jeb! has...
- Government Shutdown Watch (10)
- Trump: Your Wages Are Too High! (2)
- Richard Warnick: Still on top: Trump Leads National Poll Of GOP Primary Voters
- Practical Joke Gone Mad? (3)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video