Posts Tagged conservative patriots
Conservative Patriot Gives In: “As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency.”
I’ve followed this Facebook page for several months. Its one of the best in it’s genre; an excellent reference for study of the authoritarian mind and an excellent resource for tracking the Tea Party memes since 2010.
Its run, and run well, by a single person. Id love to speak with him and find out how I’ve been “dumbed-down.”
He posted the following today:
Conservative Patriots of America: Folks, I cannot do this any longer, it is of NO use. As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency, and the mainstream media is further enabling the STUPIDITY & NONSENSE with the dumbing-down of the citizens, Obama has just played his 115th round of golf — lucky he, huh? Well, how about that UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, or the fact that he met with his now defunct “Jobs Council” only FOUR TIMES before dissolving it — or that National Debt, or that China owns us — I mean, REALLY, WHERE do I begin??
I have sat at my computer for nearly THREE YEARS wasting my time & energy on a matter that cannot be resolved. We are less than one month into the second term, and if any of you have any “foresight,” methinks you will agree with me that NOTHING is going to get done, NOTHING is going to get better, and NOTHING can be done about it. I’ve done what I can & that’s about it, there is nothing more I can do or say. I’ll be hanging Old Glory upside-down for the next four years.
Oh, and to the Trolls, P.S. Do NOT talk about Bush’s vacations, the world was a MUCH different place during Bush’s 2 terms — find something else to bring to the table on this presidency. Join us at: Conservative Patriots of America — on facebook.
Here’s a picture from his page that almost made me want to join up with them “patriots.”
I sent him a Tweet asking him to contact me through Facebook. I hope he’ll give me an interview.
Search One Utah
- Opposition to Common Core Based on Misunderstanding of Common Core (3)
- Facts About The Low-Wage Economy (40)
- brewski: Larry, if someone is 32 years old, has no skills at all, and has a kid, whose fault is that?
- Larry Bergan: Remember when George W. fraud said that working three jobs was a positive American situation. I do.
- Larry Bergan: Some people can’t stand to look at pile of money without making off with it. Guns probably have the same allure...
- NRA Peddles Guns For Kids – What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (63)
- ‘We’re moving toward a winner-take-all economy’ (8)
- These Children Are Refugees (76)
- Richard Warnick: I never resort to name-calling, or personal attacks of any kind. You cannot cite one example from this blog (or...
- brewski: All you do is ad hominems. That is your only tactic. That and quoting 22 years old bloggers living in their mother’s...
- Richard Warnick: When the other guy descends into bizarre ad hominem, that’s how I know I have won the argument on the facts.
- Congress Must Authorize New Iraq/Syria War (1)
- Richard Warnick: Patrick Cockburn: ISIS Raises the Stakes While the U.S. Pursues Bankrupt Syria Policy [O]ne of Isis’s great...
- Are we (finally) seeing the end of US Imperialism? (17)
- Richard Warnick: Yeah, Republicans are outraged that the Obama administration is not already at war in Syria. A war that Congress...
- Larry Bergan: Damn! McCain would have been in there in a heartbeat.
- Richard Warnick: As Rachel Maddow reminded us tonight, President Obama’s request for congressional authorization to bomb Syria...
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video