Posts Tagged conservative patriots
Conservative Patriot Gives In: “As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency.”
I’ve followed this Facebook page for several months. Its one of the best in it’s genre; an excellent reference for study of the authoritarian mind and an excellent resource for tracking the Tea Party memes since 2010.
Its run, and run well, by a single person. Id love to speak with him and find out how I’ve been “dumbed-down.”
He posted the following today:
Conservative Patriots of America: Folks, I cannot do this any longer, it is of NO use. As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency, and the mainstream media is further enabling the STUPIDITY & NONSENSE with the dumbing-down of the citizens, Obama has just played his 115th round of golf — lucky he, huh? Well, how about that UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, or the fact that he met with his now defunct “Jobs Council” only FOUR TIMES before dissolving it — or that National Debt, or that China owns us — I mean, REALLY, WHERE do I begin??
I have sat at my computer for nearly THREE YEARS wasting my time & energy on a matter that cannot be resolved. We are less than one month into the second term, and if any of you have any “foresight,” methinks you will agree with me that NOTHING is going to get done, NOTHING is going to get better, and NOTHING can be done about it. I’ve done what I can & that’s about it, there is nothing more I can do or say. I’ll be hanging Old Glory upside-down for the next four years.
Oh, and to the Trolls, P.S. Do NOT talk about Bush’s vacations, the world was a MUCH different place during Bush’s 2 terms — find something else to bring to the table on this presidency. Join us at: Conservative Patriots of America — on facebook.
Here’s a picture from his page that almost made me want to join up with them “patriots.”
I sent him a Tweet asking him to contact me through Facebook. I hope he’ll give me an interview.
Search One Utah
- More Awfulness From Congress (42)
- Larry Bergan: The “blue dogs” and other Democrats are the same. I’ll give you that, but show me somebody in the...
- Larry Bergan: Johnson voluntarily stepped down because of his embarrassment concerning Viet Nam. Bush did his little shock n’...
- American garden variety barbarism: FIx? The Democrats ran Vietnam, bought into the Cold War hook, line, and sinker. Vietnam far more...
- ‘Did we torture people? Yes. Did it work? No.’ (50)
- Normalizing Relations With Cuba (6)
- brewski: Looking forward to Fidel returning the stolen private property to their rightful owners. Then there are the American...
- American garden variety barbarism: Too close to home is my guess…and I am giving reasons for republicans, not me, though every...
- Larry Bergan: Justice would be served if Cuba bought up Las Vegas.
- Farewell to ‘The Colbert Report’ (5)
- Larry Bergan: Gee. Everybody in the world showed up to give Colbert his send-off. I got my answer concerning his starting date on...
- Larry Bergan: It was great to see Bush playing the role of captive audience instead of the whole nation for a change. Do You know...
- Richard Warnick: President Bush was an easy target, but Colbert nailed his media enablers at the same time. With all of them in the...
- Dave Irvine is right – The CIA’s Torture Program Was Not Worth It (23)
- cav - Spam Status?: Solidifying: Yea, and Happy New Year.
- American garden variety barbarism: Yet Dick Cheney stated that “we” were very careful not to cross the line on...
- American garden variety barbarism: The nation is well over. The 8th amendment defines something like water boarding as cruel and...
- Senator Elizabeth Warren: Who Does Congress Work For? (46)
- Insane Right-Wing Ebola Conspiracy Theories (1)
- Richard Warnick: “Ebola panic” wins Lie of the Year.
- More Awfulness From Congress (42)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video