Posts Tagged family values
Did Romney lose the Republican primary because he is LDS?
I argued in an earlier post;
Romney was rejected for being a pompous, lying, flip-flopper. He changed lanes more than a NASCAR race. He promoted himself as the meanest of warmongers…”Double the size of Gitmo”?
Now, I’m having second thoughts. Consider that Republicans more today than ever, seem unconcerned with liars. After all, the re-elected one, and then tried to elect several more.
So I will concede Ken’s conclusion;
I saw how many of them, especially those that supported Mike Huckleberry simply because they did not want to see a Mormon be nominated. It was their hatred that handed John McCain the nomination
So what does it say about Republicans that they won’t elect a Mormon, but Democrats elected a BLACK MAN?
There is but one conclusion; The Republican Party is a tool of the intolerant, pathetic, frightened, racist, bigoted Christian Right.
The Republican Party is the party of economic collapse, unlimited government, lost and illegal wars, torture, unprecedented national debt, closeted homosexuals, and corrupt, sex-obsessed homophobes.
Oh yea, and ‘family values’ and ‘rugged individualism’ (except when it comes to Corporations).
Search One Utah
- Bloodsuckers Big Day! (10)
- Larry Bergan: Today Trump is saying we should have taken the oil in Iraq and is hinting at going back in for it. But… Obama,...
- Larry Bergan: I’m pretty sure this could, if nothing else, force Trump to release his tax returns. The little brat will be...
- Richard Warnick: It’s tough on local news readers. This morning on Channel 13 they struggled unsuccessfully to pronounce...
- #Alternativefacts is Now A Hashtag on Twitter (10)
- Larry Bergan: It’s as if Trump and his team are advancing the old Nazi propaganda tactic of the big lie a step further and...
- Richard Warnick: The Orwellian slogan, “Ignorance is Strength” works for Trump. Robert Kuttner: Trump’s strategy is to...
- Larry Bergan: OOPS! Been letting Glenn comment with an alternate reality name. Won’t happen again!
- Donald Trump’s Very Delicate Fee-fees are hurt by the mean media saying true things about him (3)
- Larry Bergan: Schumer should have stood up and threw a glass of water in Trump’s face for saying this, but it looks like...
- Richard Warnick: Shorter Sean Spicer: We are not lying, but we reserve the right to disagree with the facts!
- Larry Bergan: I can’t help it, if I don’t know how to talk to a bulldozer.
- Never Give Up! Millions March Against Trump (14)
- The Right Created Trump – they own him and everything he does (17)
- Larry Bergan: What are your thoughts oblabatyblahooey?
- Larry Bergan: I’m glad I’m not in the healthcare industry trying to tell patients what the heck is going to happen to...
- Richard Warnick: Trump’s CIA nominee is open to allowing torture. To be fair, the US never stopped torturing detainees, though...
- President Obama Proclaims Bears Ears National Monument (7)
- Manning Goes Free In May! (11)
- Larry Bergan: You should be in theater Glenn. Oh… You are. I get it now. 😀
- Bloodsuckers Big Day! (10)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video