Posts Tagged latter day saints
It would be a good political move too.
The ACLU, along with others, filed a lawsuit in the California Supreme Court that will crush Prop. 8 and once and for all shut down the hateful social engineering that has so embarrassed loving Mormons. (complaint here)
Brown’s position is significant because his office will represent the state in lawsuits over Prop. 8′s validity and meaning…
If only our own Attorney Jr. had such a backbone.
If the Utah Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is really about Jesus, LOVE, and salvation, there is another book which guarantees salvation.
Good Utah Mormons should take to the streets and the approximately 10% (higher in Utah) of the temple worthy should deposit their temple recommends at the gate of Temple Square until Monson can revisit this issue with God.
Search One Utah
- ‘Mowing the Grass’ in Gaza (20)
- Nathan Erkkila: Blaming Jews for the world’s problems? That mentality certainly never led to anything bad in history /sarcasm
- Anonymous: Heck as per scotus.. bogus religious belief keeps religious constructs from paying taxes, so there is nothing new in...
- Anonymous: Oh, I’m sorry I think cliff referred to the Palestinians as cockroaches if I recall correctly. Not rats as I first...
- From 2003-2013, Ordinary Americans Lost a Third of Their Wealth (6)
- brewski: Thanks for the definition of vacuous ad hominem.
- Shane: But remember, nothing you say is a criticism of anyone brewski hates, because he has already announced you are liberal scum...
- Richard Warnick: President Obama’s lack of leadership during the economic crisis was part of the problem, as I’ve...
- Kerry Caught On Hot Mic Mocking Precision Of Israeli Strikes As Gaza Operation Intensifies (30)
- Larry Bergan: I got your site analysis right here!
- Richard Warnick: What you mean is that Israel, one of the world’s leading military powers, has concluded that peace is not in...
- Nathan Erkkila: Richard Warnick : Your link contains no mention of “10 year old kids.” It also says: “Major Palestinian armed...
- Are the Climate Skeptics “Uninformed” or “Intentionally Disingenuous”? (1)
- Richard Warnick: It’s rare to find a true statement by Larry Bell, but there’s this: “I’m not a climate...
- You can never be too careful about the Gay Agenda! (1)
- Richard Warnick: I’m guessing Clarke Woodger is a BYU grad.
- McDonald’s Wants YOU To Pay Its Workers (39)
- Are Republicans Incompetent or Short-sighted or Both? (4)
- climate mist..: So echo to echo chamber that must put your panties all up in a bunch.
- Shane: “The right wing echo chamber tells conservatives they and they alone are the true Americans,” As exemplified by...
- Glenden Brown: Richard – I remember the sense of shock after the 2012 election. It wasn’t that Republicans hoped to win...
- Your Big Government is Bad, Our micromanaging Government is for your Own Good (9)
- brewski: Seriously? Because people buy them. Next.
- Iraq Update – Depends On Who You Believe (4)
- Richard Warnick: Iraqi military says it retakes control of key base in Tikrit
- ‘Mowing the Grass’ in Gaza (20)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video