Posts Tagged latter day saints
It would be a good political move too.
The ACLU, along with others, filed a lawsuit in the California Supreme Court that will crush Prop. 8 and once and for all shut down the hateful social engineering that has so embarrassed loving Mormons. (complaint here)
Brown’s position is significant because his office will represent the state in lawsuits over Prop. 8’s validity and meaning…
If only our own Attorney Jr. had such a backbone.
If the Utah Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is really about Jesus, LOVE, and salvation, there is another book which guarantees salvation.
Good Utah Mormons should take to the streets and the approximately 10% (higher in Utah) of the temple worthy should deposit their temple recommends at the gate of Temple Square until Monson can revisit this issue with God.
Search One Utah
- Congress on Track for Another Government Shutdown (13)
- Conservatives Anti-Abortion Obsession Will Cause More Abortions, More STDs and More Misery (10)
- Larry Bergan: Oh, brother. That was a brilliant debunk.
- brewski: Actually no, he doesn’t nail it. He misses the point entirely. Incredibly dishonest. Very say anyone would buy that...
- Larry Bergan: I like that Richard, but I would go further and say that Republicanism – which includes most Libertarians...
- Faux News: Paying people for the hours that they actually work ‘undercuts work ethic’ (52)
- Kentucky Man Uses Birdshot to Solve Drone Problem (5)
- Lindsey Graham: Attack on Iran Better Than Diplomacy (10)
- He’s the Front Runner (15)
- Richard Warnick: How Donald Trump Is Causing the 5 Stages of Republican Grief While Republicans may try to attack Trump on issue...
- ‘We have to give America something worth voting for’ (32)
- Richard Warnick: In true Clinton fashion, she seems to have done what most people would regard as the wrong thing — but...
- brewski: Time to jail people for contempt: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-lambas ts-state-dept-for-slow-production-of-...
- brewski: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics -government/article29519419.html Something to vote against.
- John Ellis (‘Jeb’) Bush: Medicare Phase Out ‘A Winning Argument’ (22)
- Richard Warnick: Derp.
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video