Posts Tagged latter day saints
It would be a good political move too.
The ACLU, along with others, filed a lawsuit in the California Supreme Court that will crush Prop. 8 and once and for all shut down the hateful social engineering that has so embarrassed loving Mormons. (complaint here)
Brown’s position is significant because his office will represent the state in lawsuits over Prop. 8’s validity and meaning…
If only our own Attorney Jr. had such a backbone.
If the Utah Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is really about Jesus, LOVE, and salvation, there is another book which guarantees salvation.
Good Utah Mormons should take to the streets and the approximately 10% (higher in Utah) of the temple worthy should deposit their temple recommends at the gate of Temple Square until Monson can revisit this issue with God.
Search One Utah
- Susan Perks Me Up! (1)
- Richard Warnick: Walker Bragman on Salon: A liberal case for Donald Trump: The lesser of two evils is not at all clear in 2016 If...
- Will 2016 Election Turn Into an Unpopularity Contest? (6)
- New York Has Me Worried (4)
- Larry Bergan: With apologies to New York. Nobody knew how the oligarchy parties ran the primaries until Sanders ran this year. Utah...
- Larry Bergan: Did they have a ruling to let the 125,000 who disappeared off the rolls vote?
- Nathan Erkkila: And you were right to be worried. Thankfully there has been an audit and New Yorkers can now vote provisionally.
- How To Talk To An Empty Chair (7)
- Larry Bergan: Well, here’s some hopeful news I heard on KUER this morning. Seems as though the Secretary of the Interior is...
- Tell Utah Super-delegates: We Want Bernie! (11)
- C Coleman: Thank you Jim! You are representing the will of the people. Utah has cast our votes and overwhelming voted for Bernie....
- ‘The cause is right, and the time is NOW!’ (6)
- Well..yes.: Great man that has never made a penny of wealth..and sees ALL his money paid to him off the backs of the taxpayer from...
- Larry Bergan: RELAX people! Here is Bernie Sanders’s tax return. Pretty boring.
- Larry Bergan: I used to think it was ridiculous when wingers called CNN the “Clinton News Network”. I owe them an...
- Spike Lee’s Wake Up Call for Brooklyn (1)
- Larry Bergan: All of the early states that put Hillary in the lead need to get out there and say they didn’t realize what they...
- Electability- Hillary vs Bernie for New Yorkers (1)
- Larry Bergan: I sure hope the registered democrats get out and vote for Sanders on Tuesday. I guess it depends on how much Hillary...
- #ImSoSick the Latest Hashtag Taken Down By Twitter (13)
- Larry Bergan: The DNC reaches into your world.
- Richard Warnick: When I came back from lunch, #HillarySoQualified was gone. They did it again! Well, the #HillarySoQualified hashtag...
- Richard Warnick: #HillarySoQualified backfires on Twitter. Oh, the irony! #HillarySoQualified erupts on Twitter after Sanders’...
- Am I A Bad Person? (9)
- Well..yes.: Absolutely not..I will participate in the coming Landslide.
- Susan Perks Me Up! (1)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video