Posts Tagged latter day saints
It would be a good political move too.
The ACLU, along with others, filed a lawsuit in the California Supreme Court that will crush Prop. 8 and once and for all shut down the hateful social engineering that has so embarrassed loving Mormons. (complaint here)
Brown’s position is significant because his office will represent the state in lawsuits over Prop. 8’s validity and meaning…
If only our own Attorney Jr. had such a backbone.
If the Utah Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is really about Jesus, LOVE, and salvation, there is another book which guarantees salvation.
Good Utah Mormons should take to the streets and the approximately 10% (higher in Utah) of the temple worthy should deposit their temple recommends at the gate of Temple Square until Monson can revisit this issue with God.
Search One Utah
- Bernie Sanders for President (19)
- Richard Warnick: Americans under 30 are the least likely to vote, particularly in a primary election. Maybe Bernie can change that.
- Larry Bergan: It makes me mad that the camera for C-Span didn’t just swing around to show how big that crowd was. It was like...
- Nathan Erkkila: Doomed, you say? Last I checked, people my age hate Hillary and love Bernie Sanders.
- People Who Believed the Media About Ebola Were The Least Informed (39)
- Gov. Herbert Not Buying ‘Jade Helm 15′ Conspiracy Theory (11)
- Richard Warnick: Chuck Norris: I Never Said The Military Was Trying To Take Over Texas
- Robert Reich: TPP is Part of the Global Race to the Bottom (123)
- brewski: It’s not my job to educate you on simple history. Grow up. Stiglitz was right on in October of 2006: “Asked if...
- Richard Warnick: OK, so you can’t back up your statement with a source.
- brewski: Convince you of what? That isn’t an opinion. That is history. Do I need to “convince you” that 1+1=2?
- Call Your Congressman and Tell Him You’re Not a Coward (18)
- Larry Bergan: I’m hopeful, but in my gut, I can’t see them doing away with the spy program. What the heck are they going...
- Richard Warnick: I would prefer that our elected representatives always vote to keep our Constitution out of the shredder. Maybe...
- Larry Bergan: Got an encouraging letter from Freepress: Hi Larry, Something important happened last night in the Senate. After days...
- Media Welcomes Back Consistently Wrong Iraq ‘Experts’… Wolfowitz, Feith, Bremer, Kristol… Even Judith Miller! (218)
- Richard Warnick: First, nobody equates the 1998 air raids on Iraq that lasted 4 days with the full-scale invasion and occupation...
- brewski: No, not since 2003. Since 1998 when Clinton illegally violated the UN Charter and illegally waged war without the...
- Richard Warnick: Always wrong, but never in doubt… Iraq War Architect Bill Kristol: Knowing What We Know Now, “We Were...
- ‘It’s almost like war is a business’ (1)
- Larry Bergan: In my country, weapons are a “medium of exchange”
- Fox’s Manufactured Benghazi Scandal by the Numbers (56)
- brewski: Speaking of professional liars, please refer to my previous comment.
- Bernie Sanders for President (19)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video