Posts Tagged Lutheran
Retraction and Update: The author of the poem linked herein was not authored by the same Richard Okleberries who hunts my dreams.
1. an act or instance of placing close together or side by side, esp. for comparison or contrast.
Inspired by Okelberries’ passion for poetry, I thought I would compile snippets of his writings here on OneUtah. === Enjoy!
Has Bush lied? …the WMD’s thing is a bad example.
Your delusions are the result of a serious mental condition/disability
Barack Obama is a strong opponent of gay marriage
You exhibit traits of my family who suffer from schizophrenia
Make penance! Repent sinner! Repent!
I’d love to see them try to abort babies without the lights on or electricity to power the fetal vacuum
I felt compelled to reveal my IQ
If you prove ACORN to be righteous that somehow wipes away Obama’s dishonesty?
My wife just delivered an awesome 8lb 1oz little boy.
Thank God she didn’t complain about a headache so she could abort the little guy.
Are you Schizophrenic or diagnosed for other Psychosis?
IQ tests are not simply a measure of intelligence
In Democrat areas the crime rate is through the roof.
Girls can go to Dr. Tiller (the baby killer) in Kansas
Liberals don’t really seem to have a problem with lying
Far more important than intelligence is to adopt philosophies that can be applied to a broad range of situations.
If you support abortion you are an Abortionist.
If you want to find crazy people all you have to do is look to the far left
You do know that even the Marine’s put God before country, right?
Admit that there are radicals filed with just as much hate on the left
Should we be electing a president that will bring certain reprisal?
Talk to your doctor about adjusting your meds
It is a LIE to say he lied.
Now did Obama lie? The better question is, when didn’t he?
Turn against Obama for bombing an abortion clinic
We know with all certainty that Obama is a Big Fat Liar
My analogy of the football player at Nebraska that drug his girlfriend down the stairs.
I am a huge Cornhuskers fan.
Obama make continually rubs elbows with Marxist’s and terrorists
How you spell VICTORY, dead kids in Iraq? Kill… Kill… Kill…
I suspect that you sir might just be one of the left-wing-extremists.
What does Osama bin Laden and Barrack Obama have in common?
A trick question is generally one that has no correct answer.
They both know someone who has bombed the Pentagon!
I feel for is all the strong black leaders who aren’t radical
In the process, I tried to count how many times he wrote the word ACORN and finally stopped after 67, less than half way through.
For the record:
Richard Okleberry continues to insist that his religious conviction has nothing to do with his politics. Here’s one of many attempts to state that case.
While I had not once in my original post mentioned my religious beliefs Mr. Lyons somehow gleamed that my underlying purpose was to force a religious doctrine on the country by commingling religion and politics. _-Richard Okleberries from this KVNU post.
Not suprisingly, it took about 5 seconds to find this statement on his own blog in a post entitled, Voters Should use Religion to Decide.
In contradiction to this sentiment, I would argue instead that not only is it just for people to use a candidate’s religion as a measure for political office, but it should also be compulsory for anyone trying to make a truly informed decision.
Yes, I have a problem with people who inject their religion into politics. But I have an even bigger problem with people who try to deny it.
Perhaps in the future Richard O, out of respect for our intelligence, you might preface your political commentary with a little bit of honesty.
I think disclaimer like this is sufficient: “I Richard Okelberry, use religion to decide my politics, and you should to.”
Search One Utah
- Bloodsuckers Big Day! (7)
- #Alternativefacts is Now A Hashtag on Twitter (9)
- Richard Warnick: The Orwellian slogan, “Ignorance is Strength” works for Trump. Robert Kuttner: Trump’s strategy is to...
- Larry Bergan: OOPS! Been letting Glenn comment with an alternate reality name. Won’t happen again!
- Larry Bergan: I guess they figure that by telling us they’re lying, literally, right out of the gate, we can’t complain...
- Never Give Up! Millions March Against Trump (14)
- The Right Created Trump – they own him and everything he does (17)
- Larry Bergan: What are your thoughts oblabatyblahooey?
- Larry Bergan: I’m glad I’m not in the healthcare industry trying to tell patients what the heck is going to happen to...
- Richard Warnick: Trump’s CIA nominee is open to allowing torture. To be fair, the US never stopped torturing detainees, though...
- President Obama Proclaims Bears Ears National Monument (7)
- Manning Goes Free In May! (11)
- Is This Really Happening? (8)
- glenn hoefer: There has been absolutely nothing to stand for until now. Anyone with any passion has been careful to keep their...
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video