Posts Tagged okleberry
Retraction and Update: The author of the poem linked herein was not authored by the same Richard Okleberries who hunts my dreams.
1. an act or instance of placing close together or side by side, esp. for comparison or contrast.
Inspired by Okelberries’ passion for poetry, I thought I would compile snippets of his writings here on OneUtah. === Enjoy!
Has Bush lied? …the WMD’s thing is a bad example.
Your delusions are the result of a serious mental condition/disability
Barack Obama is a strong opponent of gay marriage
You exhibit traits of my family who suffer from schizophrenia
Make penance! Repent sinner! Repent!
I’d love to see them try to abort babies without the lights on or electricity to power the fetal vacuum
I felt compelled to reveal my IQ
If you prove ACORN to be righteous that somehow wipes away Obama’s dishonesty?
My wife just delivered an awesome 8lb 1oz little boy.
Thank God she didn’t complain about a headache so she could abort the little guy.
Are you Schizophrenic or diagnosed for other Psychosis?
IQ tests are not simply a measure of intelligence
In Democrat areas the crime rate is through the roof.
Girls can go to Dr. Tiller (the baby killer) in Kansas
Liberals don’t really seem to have a problem with lying
Far more important than intelligence is to adopt philosophies that can be applied to a broad range of situations.
If you support abortion you are an Abortionist.
If you want to find crazy people all you have to do is look to the far left
You do know that even the Marine’s put God before country, right?
Admit that there are radicals filed with just as much hate on the left
Should we be electing a president that will bring certain reprisal?
Talk to your doctor about adjusting your meds
It is a LIE to say he lied.
Now did Obama lie? The better question is, when didn’t he?
Turn against Obama for bombing an abortion clinic
We know with all certainty that Obama is a Big Fat Liar
My analogy of the football player at Nebraska that drug his girlfriend down the stairs.
I am a huge Cornhuskers fan.
Obama make continually rubs elbows with Marxist’s and terrorists
How you spell VICTORY, dead kids in Iraq? Kill… Kill… Kill…
I suspect that you sir might just be one of the left-wing-extremists.
What does Osama bin Laden and Barrack Obama have in common?
A trick question is generally one that has no correct answer.
They both know someone who has bombed the Pentagon!
I feel for is all the strong black leaders who aren’t radical
In the process, I tried to count how many times he wrote the word ACORN and finally stopped after 67, less than half way through.
Search One Utah
- “The Donald” Doth Protest Too Much (17)
- Smokin' Dead Libya: Hey, check this out…another in the list of Stupid Liars for Clinton. http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...
- Smokin' Dead Libya: Larry democrat party voter fraud has been well known since they stuffed the ballot boxes in the days of Civil...
- Smokin' Dead Libya: Hahah..Larry Bergen has done what people thought impossible.. He has polished a turd..You are a delusional man...
- Who is Peter G. Peterson? (10)
- Larry Bergan: I heard a discussion where they were saying that in the vice presidential, and last presidential debate, there were...
- Richard Warnick: Bernie represented change until he did the politician thing by endorsing Hillary. Now he no longer represents...
- Larry Bergan (mobile): I’m not so mesmerized by Nate Silver. Somebody from his site was on NPR dogging Sanders when he started...
- Privatizing Comb Ridge: When ‘Public’ Land Isn’t Really Public (3)
- Larry Bergan: I’m not very hopeful. Utah loves their governors and I don’t think any of them get voted out. They just...
- Richard Warnick: Absolutely right they are selling land now. I wondered why not wait until after the election, but maybe they are so...
- Larry Bergan: Money vs Wilderness. It never stops. I don’t think whoever got the idea to tie school funding with preserving...
- What Keeps People Down? (4)
- Larry Bergan: Ken: Have you been taking self help classes? Are you really Tony Robbins?
- Ken Bingham: This is not about bootstraps. bootsraps says you are on your own and no one else can help you. No this is about helping...
- Ken Bingham: Why change things when there is so much power and fortune to be made perpetuating the status quo?
- Letter to My Hypothalamus (1)
- Larry Bergan: That was really thankless and cruel, Ken. I think that’s your republican side coming out. You should probably...
- Yes, we were in the abuser’s house (22)
- Smokin' Dead Libya: Seems like the good people of Utah are getting it.. http://www.breitbart.com/2016-preside...
- Smokin' Dead Libya: The Russian prospect is armed with a dead man’s switch, which is something to consider in a HildeBeest...
- Richard Warnick: The Intercept has a story about Hillary’s plans for a corporate tax holiday for multinationals. Almost no...
- Hillary’s Wall Street Speeches: Politicians ‘need both a public and a private position’ (5)
- “The Donald” Doth Protest Too Much (17)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video