Posts Tagged okleberry
Retraction and Update: The author of the poem linked herein was not authored by the same Richard Okleberries who hunts my dreams.
1. an act or instance of placing close together or side by side, esp. for comparison or contrast.
Inspired by Okelberries’ passion for poetry, I thought I would compile snippets of his writings here on OneUtah. === Enjoy!
Has Bush lied? …the WMD’s thing is a bad example.
Your delusions are the result of a serious mental condition/disability
Barack Obama is a strong opponent of gay marriage
You exhibit traits of my family who suffer from schizophrenia
Make penance! Repent sinner! Repent!
I’d love to see them try to abort babies without the lights on or electricity to power the fetal vacuum
I felt compelled to reveal my IQ
If you prove ACORN to be righteous that somehow wipes away Obama’s dishonesty?
My wife just delivered an awesome 8lb 1oz little boy.
Thank God she didn’t complain about a headache so she could abort the little guy.
Are you Schizophrenic or diagnosed for other Psychosis?
IQ tests are not simply a measure of intelligence
In Democrat areas the crime rate is through the roof.
Girls can go to Dr. Tiller (the baby killer) in Kansas
Liberals don’t really seem to have a problem with lying
Far more important than intelligence is to adopt philosophies that can be applied to a broad range of situations.
If you support abortion you are an Abortionist.
If you want to find crazy people all you have to do is look to the far left
You do know that even the Marine’s put God before country, right?
Admit that there are radicals filed with just as much hate on the left
Should we be electing a president that will bring certain reprisal?
Talk to your doctor about adjusting your meds
It is a LIE to say he lied.
Now did Obama lie? The better question is, when didn’t he?
Turn against Obama for bombing an abortion clinic
We know with all certainty that Obama is a Big Fat Liar
My analogy of the football player at Nebraska that drug his girlfriend down the stairs.
I am a huge Cornhuskers fan.
Obama make continually rubs elbows with Marxist’s and terrorists
How you spell VICTORY, dead kids in Iraq? Kill… Kill… Kill…
I suspect that you sir might just be one of the left-wing-extremists.
What does Osama bin Laden and Barrack Obama have in common?
A trick question is generally one that has no correct answer.
They both know someone who has bombed the Pentagon!
I feel for is all the strong black leaders who aren’t radical
In the process, I tried to count how many times he wrote the word ACORN and finally stopped after 67, less than half way through.
Search One Utah
- Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter (12)
- Reince Priebus: Take Trump’s Claim That The Press Is The ‘Enemy Of The State’ Seriously (9)
- glenn hoefer: Well duh Richard, the Imbecile had full spectrum dominance upon election, and rogered the republicans when any thought...
- Richard Warnick: A better comparison is how much President Obama achieved in his first month in office compared to Trump. Well...
- glenn hoefer: Tuning in here is like going to this site, except that this site is actually real..It is sad to see how far the progs...
- Leonard Pitts to Trump: Just who the hell do you think you are? (4)
- Richard Warnick: Trump was campaigning in Orlando today, seemingly unaware that he won already and is responsible for his actions....
- Larry Bergan: Sorry Christians. It’s up to you to clean up your act. My mom is a Mormon Christian to the bone and...
- Larry Bergan: Hypocrisy has worked wonderfully for the Republican Christians, even over decades of being caught doing it. Pay...
- Flynn Needs A Special Prosecutor (8)
- Outdoor Retailers to Gov. Herbert: We’re Outta Here (1)
- Larry Bergan: Well that should be great for tourism.
- Does It Seem Like Jason Chaffetz Is Having A Hard Time Here? (33)
- Trump Approval = 36 Percent (28)
- Richard Warnick: Today Trump dumped a whole truckload of alt-facts on us. Among other things, he said his administration is...
- Trump Ready To Support ‘Entitlement Reform’ And You Know What THAT Means (6)
- Larry Bergan: Tonight must have been gun night on PBS. An excellent new treatment of the Ruby Ridge tragedy, which gives both sides...
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video