Posts Tagged patriots of america
Conservative Patriot Gives In: “As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency.”
I’ve followed this Facebook page for several months. Its one of the best in it’s genre; an excellent reference for study of the authoritarian mind and an excellent resource for tracking the Tea Party memes since 2010.
Its run, and run well, by a single person. Id love to speak with him and find out how I’ve been “dumbed-down.”
He posted the following today:
Conservative Patriots of America: Folks, I cannot do this any longer, it is of NO use. As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency, and the mainstream media is further enabling the STUPIDITY & NONSENSE with the dumbing-down of the citizens, Obama has just played his 115th round of golf — lucky he, huh? Well, how about that UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, or the fact that he met with his now defunct “Jobs Council” only FOUR TIMES before dissolving it — or that National Debt, or that China owns us — I mean, REALLY, WHERE do I begin??
I have sat at my computer for nearly THREE YEARS wasting my time & energy on a matter that cannot be resolved. We are less than one month into the second term, and if any of you have any “foresight,” methinks you will agree with me that NOTHING is going to get done, NOTHING is going to get better, and NOTHING can be done about it. I’ve done what I can & that’s about it, there is nothing more I can do or say. I’ll be hanging Old Glory upside-down for the next four years.
Oh, and to the Trolls, P.S. Do NOT talk about Bush’s vacations, the world was a MUCH different place during Bush’s 2 terms — find something else to bring to the table on this presidency. Join us at: Conservative Patriots of America — on facebook.
Here’s a picture from his page that almost made me want to join up with them “patriots.”
I sent him a Tweet asking him to contact me through Facebook. I hope he’ll give me an interview.
Search One Utah
- Labor Day (3)
- Richard Warnick: President Obama and VP Biden both gave speeches. Don’t expect anything to actually happen that will benefit...
- Larry Bergan: Oops, looks like brewski got spammed by Glenden. Glenden DID have a no brewski policy on his posts and I guess brewski...
- Larry Bergan: Yeah right brewski. China’s graphs showed all kinds of job growth during that exact period, but you can believe...
- Facts About The Low-Wage Economy (63)
- Richard Warnick: I’m back. Saw two beaver, some Great Blue Heron, and lots of fellow Americans plus visitors from other...
- brewski: I know that, but the question is why? If someone calls them selves one of them, then why would that word be spam? More...
- Nathan Erkkila: Looked for it, couldn’t find it. For future reference, the word “Socialism” probably puts it in...
- In case you forgot, (12)
- Opposition to Common Core Based on Misunderstanding of Common Core (3)
- brewski: Sort of like Democrats who supported NCLB and were for it until they were against it.
- NRA Peddles Guns For Kids – What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (64)
- Nathan Erkkila: I know I am abusing my admin powers, but I feel that I have to make the comment. WHY!? You gave a machine gun that...
- Richard Warnick: NRA: ‘Children Can Have Fun At The Shooting Range’
- Richard Warnick: After a year, I said I was going to stop updating this post. But this is so outrageous… Video shows moments...
- ‘We’re moving toward a winner-take-all economy’ (8)
- These Children Are Refugees (76)
- Labor Day (3)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video