Posts Tagged patriots of america
Conservative Patriot Gives In: “As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency.”
I’ve followed this Facebook page for several months. Its one of the best in it’s genre; an excellent reference for study of the authoritarian mind and an excellent resource for tracking the Tea Party memes since 2010.
Its run, and run well, by a single person. Id love to speak with him and find out how I’ve been “dumbed-down.”
He posted the following today:
Conservative Patriots of America: Folks, I cannot do this any longer, it is of NO use. As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency, and the mainstream media is further enabling the STUPIDITY & NONSENSE with the dumbing-down of the citizens, Obama has just played his 115th round of golf — lucky he, huh? Well, how about that UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, or the fact that he met with his now defunct “Jobs Council” only FOUR TIMES before dissolving it — or that National Debt, or that China owns us — I mean, REALLY, WHERE do I begin??
I have sat at my computer for nearly THREE YEARS wasting my time & energy on a matter that cannot be resolved. We are less than one month into the second term, and if any of you have any “foresight,” methinks you will agree with me that NOTHING is going to get done, NOTHING is going to get better, and NOTHING can be done about it. I’ve done what I can & that’s about it, there is nothing more I can do or say. I’ll be hanging Old Glory upside-down for the next four years.
Oh, and to the Trolls, P.S. Do NOT talk about Bush’s vacations, the world was a MUCH different place during Bush’s 2 terms — find something else to bring to the table on this presidency. Join us at: Conservative Patriots of America — on facebook.
Here’s a picture from his page that almost made me want to join up with them “patriots.”
I sent him a Tweet asking him to contact me through Facebook. I hope he’ll give me an interview.
Search One Utah
- Pope Drives The Financial District Crazy (27)
- Hardline Right-Wing GOP House Members Threaten Another Government Shutdown (20)
- Krugman: President’s Inequality Speech Deserves a Serious Hearing (13)
- cav: Meant to be broken, like all of the others – if you’re the right sort of person.
- brewski: Let’s just make it $25 per hour. There is no effect of minimum wage on employment. It is a law with no consequences.
- Richard Warnick: brewski, Man of The People. Sure, why not? Please support a $10 minimum wage as part of your makeover. Otherwise,...
- ‘60 Minutes’ Benghazi ‘Correction’ Leaves Key Questions Unanswered (79)
- November 22, 1963 (136)
- Court Rules Colorado Bakery Broke the Law by Refusing to Serve Gay Customers (1)
- Larry Bergan: Does this mean, “no shirts, no shoes, no service” is a thing of the past?
- The Democrat’s Guide to Talking Politics With Your Republican Uncle (34)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video