Posts Tagged patriots of america
Conservative Patriot Gives In: “As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency.”
I’ve followed this Facebook page for several months. Its one of the best in it’s genre; an excellent reference for study of the authoritarian mind and an excellent resource for tracking the Tea Party memes since 2010.
Its run, and run well, by a single person. Id love to speak with him and find out how I’ve been “dumbed-down.”
He posted the following today:
Conservative Patriots of America: Folks, I cannot do this any longer, it is of NO use. As half the nation is in sheer awe of this American Idol “rockstar” presidency, and the mainstream media is further enabling the STUPIDITY & NONSENSE with the dumbing-down of the citizens, Obama has just played his 115th round of golf — lucky he, huh? Well, how about that UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, or the fact that he met with his now defunct “Jobs Council” only FOUR TIMES before dissolving it — or that National Debt, or that China owns us — I mean, REALLY, WHERE do I begin??
I have sat at my computer for nearly THREE YEARS wasting my time & energy on a matter that cannot be resolved. We are less than one month into the second term, and if any of you have any “foresight,” methinks you will agree with me that NOTHING is going to get done, NOTHING is going to get better, and NOTHING can be done about it. I’ve done what I can & that’s about it, there is nothing more I can do or say. I’ll be hanging Old Glory upside-down for the next four years.
Oh, and to the Trolls, P.S. Do NOT talk about Bush’s vacations, the world was a MUCH different place during Bush’s 2 terms — find something else to bring to the table on this presidency. Join us at: Conservative Patriots of America — on facebook.
Here’s a picture from his page that almost made me want to join up with them “patriots.”
I sent him a Tweet asking him to contact me through Facebook. I hope he’ll give me an interview.
Search One Utah
- Bernie Sanders for President (17)
- Nathan Erkkila: Doomed, you say? Last I checked, people my age hate Hillary and love Bernie Sanders.
- brewski: The reporters are all in her pocket. They will just ask her how does it feel to be so wonderful and a champion of women and...
- Richard Warnick: Hillary says she is on the side of the American middle class. If she ever takes questions from reporters, I hope...
- People Who Believed the Media About Ebola Were The Least Informed (39)
- Gov. Herbert Not Buying ‘Jade Helm 15′ Conspiracy Theory (11)
- Richard Warnick: Chuck Norris: I Never Said The Military Was Trying To Take Over Texas
- Robert Reich: TPP is Part of the Global Race to the Bottom (123)
- brewski: It’s not my job to educate you on simple history. Grow up. Stiglitz was right on in October of 2006: “Asked if...
- Richard Warnick: OK, so you can’t back up your statement with a source.
- brewski: Convince you of what? That isn’t an opinion. That is history. Do I need to “convince you” that 1+1=2?
- Call Your Congressman and Tell Him You’re Not a Coward (18)
- Larry Bergan: I’m hopeful, but in my gut, I can’t see them doing away with the spy program. What the heck are they going...
- Richard Warnick: I would prefer that our elected representatives always vote to keep our Constitution out of the shredder. Maybe...
- Larry Bergan: Got an encouraging letter from Freepress: Hi Larry, Something important happened last night in the Senate. After days...
- Media Welcomes Back Consistently Wrong Iraq ‘Experts’… Wolfowitz, Feith, Bremer, Kristol… Even Judith Miller! (218)
- Richard Warnick: First, nobody equates the 1998 air raids on Iraq that lasted 4 days with the full-scale invasion and occupation...
- brewski: No, not since 2003. Since 1998 when Clinton illegally violated the UN Charter and illegally waged war without the...
- Richard Warnick: Always wrong, but never in doubt… Iraq War Architect Bill Kristol: Knowing What We Know Now, “We Were...
- ‘It’s almost like war is a business’ (1)
- Larry Bergan: In my country, weapons are a “medium of exchange”
- Fox’s Manufactured Benghazi Scandal by the Numbers (56)
- brewski: Speaking of professional liars, please refer to my previous comment.
- Bernie Sanders for President (17)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video