Posts Tagged question for Ken Bingham
This is last nights Saturday Night Live opening skit with John McCain. It highlights the ‘bad syllogism’ tactic in a simplistic way that I hope will help the Right-Wing loyalist understand what a bad syllogism is, and why I invoke the Socratic rules test whenever they (especially Bob S. and Ken Bingham) use one.
Before anyone else answers, I’d like to invite Bob S. or Ken to see if they can identify the ‘Bad Syllogisms’ in this clip.
I’ll provide a hint to make it easier. Basketball and gambling.
Good luck Bob.
PS: Puppy Warning”: IF you deploy a bad syllogism in an argument, you will be banished from the Porch (may not hang with the Big Dogs)
Search One Utah
- Trump Continues Poll Nosedive (2)
- The Failure of Republican Health Care “Reform” Is a Sign of Bad Things to Come (2)
- The Most Popular Political Figure In the USA (4)
- Larry Bergan: Idaho, huh Glenn? I’d have to vote for Pedro. 😀
- Is the Tea-GOP Wealthcare Plan Designed to Fail? (15)
- Does It Seem As Though Our “Leadership” Is Trying To Destabilize Their Own Country? (19)
- Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter (43)
- Reince Priebus: Take Trump’s Claim That The Press Is The ‘Enemy Of The State’ Seriously (12)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video