Posts Tagged regrets
In an interview on Tuesday, President George Bush spoke about regrets he has about his presidency. He said he regretted speaking in front of a “Mission Accomplished” banner just one month into the Iraq war. He said he regrets saying things like “Bring ’em on” and “Dead or alive”.
Well those are good things to reget, but they’re the small stuff.
How about some regrets about starting a pre-emptive war/war of aggression by lying about weapons of mass destruction? How about the loss of many thousands of human lives as a result? I’m disappointed he doesn’t reget that.
How about some regets for allowing financial institutions practically free rein resulting in unprecented failure of major institutions on his watch?
How about the world-wide recession and down-spiraling economy that hit us while his administration was in denial and failed to act in time?
Bush says he may write a book. Maybe by that time he’ll begin to understand the really huge damage done under his lack of leadership.
I know, I haven’t listed them all. It’s too depressing. Feel free to add your own regrets here.
Search One Utah
- Zero Democracy In No Time At All (15)
- Major Victory For Stein Recount In Michigan! (11)
- Larry Bergan: So then… Voting machines and Trump? I’m trying to work with you. Do you think Sanders was in on this scam...
- Nathan Erkkila: Is that what you honestly believe? Yes the election was rigged against Sanders, but that was to ensure that Hillary...
- Larry Bergan: I’ll bet you the conversation on this blog would be a lot better, if even the administrators didn’t have to pull their...
- What Did and Did Not Happen at that Pizzeria in Washington DC (2)
- Green Party Files For Election Recounts! (83)
- Larry Bergan: The donation page has really stagnated. Hello out there! Has anybody seen George Soros?
- Larry Bergan: Haha! No, that wasn’t directed at you Richard. I’ve been putting that phrase all over Facebook. Looks like...
- Richard Warnick: Greens Heading Into Federal Court on Monday to Seek Statewide Pennsylvania Recount: Media reports that they pulled...
- Kendrick Eagle Message to Obama: ‘You said you would have our backs’ (9)
- Richard Warnick: Army Halts Construction Of Dakota Access Pipeline
- The Healthcare Reform Debate Revisited: What exactly is Obamacare? (11)
- Larry Bergan: I thought I might have my Obamacare go up as much as $100.00 from the way they were talking, but that didn’t...
- Glenden Brown: I wish I knew, Larry, I wish I knew. If the Republicans use repeal/delay, they’ll have to make all sorts of...
- Larry Bergan: Glenden: What am I going to do now? I just got through re-enrolling for Obamacare and my bill went up $20.00 a month....
- Hillary Recounts Her True Character (2)
- What did not happen in Twin Falls, ID (2)
- Richard Warnick: This is SOP for the Tea-GOP. And now we have a president-elect who says climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the...
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video