Posts Tagged regrets
In an interview on Tuesday, President George Bush spoke about regrets he has about his presidency. He said he regretted speaking in front of a “Mission Accomplished” banner just one month into the Iraq war. He said he regrets saying things like “Bring ’em on” and “Dead or alive”.
Well those are good things to reget, but they’re the small stuff.
How about some regrets about starting a pre-emptive war/war of aggression by lying about weapons of mass destruction? How about the loss of many thousands of human lives as a result? I’m disappointed he doesn’t reget that.
How about some regets for allowing financial institutions practically free rein resulting in unprecented failure of major institutions on his watch?
How about the world-wide recession and down-spiraling economy that hit us while his administration was in denial and failed to act in time?
Bush says he may write a book. Maybe by that time he’ll begin to understand the really huge damage done under his lack of leadership.
I know, I haven’t listed them all. It’s too depressing. Feel free to add your own regrets here.
Search One Utah
- Trump Continues Poll Nosedive (2)
- The Failure of Republican Health Care “Reform” Is a Sign of Bad Things to Come (2)
- The Most Popular Political Figure In the USA (4)
- Larry Bergan: Bernie Sanders always gets things right because he doesn’t have to wade through decades of personal lies, like...
- Larry Bergan: Idaho, huh Glenn? I’d have to vote for Pedro. 😀
- glenn hoefer: This guy has a better shot than bernie the jewish bolshevik from da Bronx..please..I already told what’s...
- Is the Tea-GOP Wealthcare Plan Designed to Fail? (15)
- Does It Seem As Though Our “Leadership” Is Trying To Destabilize Their Own Country? (19)
- glenn hoefer: The level of fear and and disaster in this world was created by o’blahblah/hildebeest blowing up Libya and...
- Richard Warnick: Trump and his cronies keep citing their supposed executive power to impose a Muslim Ban. But they seem not to...
- Larry Bergan: I wouldn’t worry Glenn. Your boy Trump is going to bring down the level of fear around the world.
- Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter (43)
- John B Talcott: We are just seeing the “tip of the iceberg” with regard to Trump’s nefarious Russian connections....
- Larry Bergan: How’s the economy going to improve? Are they going to call hamburger flipping, a manufacturing job for real this...
- glenn hoefer: You guys are amusing..the stink of the Russia fraud is rising, and there is NO evidence..Every hour that goes by, is...
- Reince Priebus: Take Trump’s Claim That The Press Is The ‘Enemy Of The State’ Seriously (12)
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video