Posts Tagged rugged individualism
Did Romney lose the Republican primary because he is LDS?
I argued in an earlier post;
Romney was rejected for being a pompous, lying, flip-flopper. He changed lanes more than a NASCAR race. He promoted himself as the meanest of warmongers…”Double the size of Gitmo”?
Now, I’m having second thoughts. Consider that Republicans more today than ever, seem unconcerned with liars. After all, the re-elected one, and then tried to elect several more.
So I will concede Ken’s conclusion;
I saw how many of them, especially those that supported Mike Huckleberry simply because they did not want to see a Mormon be nominated. It was their hatred that handed John McCain the nomination
So what does it say about Republicans that they won’t elect a Mormon, but Democrats elected a BLACK MAN?
There is but one conclusion; The Republican Party is a tool of the intolerant, pathetic, frightened, racist, bigoted Christian Right.
The Republican Party is the party of economic collapse, unlimited government, lost and illegal wars, torture, unprecedented national debt, closeted homosexuals, and corrupt, sex-obsessed homophobes.
Oh yea, and ‘family values’ and ‘rugged individualism’ (except when it comes to Corporations).
Search One Utah
- Who is Peter G. Peterson? (2)
- “The Donald” Doth Protest Too Much (13)
- Richard Warnick: I assumed everyone knew who Peter G. Peterson is. He’s running all these scary deficit TV ads promoting...
- Larry Bergan: I’ve never heard that name before. Wikipedia doesn’t have much on him, but it’s not negative. What...
- Richard Warnick: In last night’s debate Hillary pledged to not add one penny to the National Debt. We might as well have Peter...
- What Keeps People Down? (4)
- Larry Bergan: Ken: Have you been taking self help classes? Are you really Tony Robbins?
- Ken Bingham: This is not about bootstraps. bootsraps says you are on your own and no one else can help you. No this is about helping...
- Ken Bingham: Why change things when there is so much power and fortune to be made perpetuating the status quo?
- Letter to My Hypothalamus (1)
- Larry Bergan: That was really thankless and cruel, Ken. I think that’s your republican side coming out. You should probably...
- Yes, we were in the abuser’s house (22)
- Smokin' Dead Libya: Seems like the good people of Utah are getting it.. http://www.breitbart.com/2016-preside...
- Smokin' Dead Libya: The Russian prospect is armed with a dead man’s switch, which is something to consider in a HildeBeest...
- Richard Warnick: The Intercept has a story about Hillary’s plans for a corporate tax holiday for multinationals. Almost no...
- Hillary’s Wall Street Speeches: Politicians ‘need both a public and a private position’ (5)
- Richard Warnick: The Intercept: Hillary Clinton should release the full transcripts of her speeches, to clear everything up
- Larry Bergan: I was just starting to realize they had passed over the climate again just before that question. I see Trump as the...
- Richard Warnick: James Carville on MSNBC: “The fact-checkers are going to be busier than a one-armed paper hanger.” Of...
- Mike Weinholtz Versus Governor Herbert In Televised Debate (15)
- The Jimmy Dore Show: Forget The Lesser Evil (11)
- Larry Bergan: Very Funny!
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video