Posts Tagged tea bagger
Stolen from a post on Democratic Underground. I think this demonstrates the true nature of the disease called the tea party.
Nothing works better to force a radical out of office than using their own words against them. The right wing is very organized in this area and it has shifted politics in America. I think the left finally has had some wins lately with using public opinion to sway politics. Quite a few Teabaggers have had to resign recently because the general population has demanded they step down. I offer these examples:
Rep. Martin Harty NH said the disabled should be sent to Siberia to freeze and die. RESIGNED after public outrage prompted massive calls, letters and emails.
Carlos Lam, a deputy prosecutor in Ind., sent email encouraging Gov. Scott Walker to fake an attack against himself. RESIGNED
State prosecutor, Jeffrey Cox, tweeted they should use live ammunition on Wisconsin protesters. RESIGNED
Joyce Kaufman, Allen West’s named Chief of Staff, RESIGNED after the backlash to her calls of violence.
OUR LETTERS, EMAILS and PHONE CALLS REALLY DO MATTER!!
I think we should make sure that letters, emails and phone calls continue to be sent to Tea Baggers when they go too far. If you have some suggestions of others who need to hear from us then add their contact info and we can drop them a message. How about this for a start: (google their names and their stories pop right up so you can fact check)
Florida Republican Kathleen Passidomo blamed an 11 year old girl and her family for her rape by 18 males. Here is her contact info:
website/email: http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://w … Read the rest of this entry »
We must take these people seriously enough. Even though they are dumber than rocks and much dumber than the average Al Qaeda foot soldier, they are more dangerous. They have deeply infiltrated our rural lands due to their unique ability to blend in with the average American. They have been interbreeding for a century and they are heavily armed.
We are attempting to build out detailed profiles of the different types. Any input you can provide will be helpful.
Search One Utah
- Meet Gene Huber, Trump Supporter (17)
- Reince Priebus: Take Trump’s Claim That The Press Is The ‘Enemy Of The State’ Seriously (9)
- glenn hoefer: Well duh Richard, the Imbecile had full spectrum dominance upon election, and rogered the republicans when any thought...
- Richard Warnick: A better comparison is how much President Obama achieved in his first month in office compared to Trump. Well...
- glenn hoefer: Tuning in here is like going to this site, except that this site is actually real..It is sad to see how far the progs...
- Leonard Pitts to Trump: Just who the hell do you think you are? (4)
- Richard Warnick: Trump was campaigning in Orlando today, seemingly unaware that he won already and is responsible for his actions....
- Larry Bergan: Sorry Christians. It’s up to you to clean up your act. My mom is a Mormon Christian to the bone and...
- Larry Bergan: Hypocrisy has worked wonderfully for the Republican Christians, even over decades of being caught doing it. Pay...
- Flynn Needs A Special Prosecutor (8)
- Outdoor Retailers to Gov. Herbert: We’re Outta Here (1)
- Larry Bergan: Well that should be great for tourism.
- Does It Seem Like Jason Chaffetz Is Having A Hard Time Here? (33)
- Trump Approval = 36 Percent (28)
- Richard Warnick: Today Trump dumped a whole truckload of alt-facts on us. Among other things, he said his administration is...
- Trump Ready To Support ‘Entitlement Reform’ And You Know What THAT Means (6)
- Larry Bergan: Tonight must have been gun night on PBS. An excellent new treatment of the Ruby Ridge tragedy, which gives both sides...
Tags2nd Amendment 2008 Election Alan Korwin ammo Assault Weapons Ban bailout Barack Obama BLM Bush california proposition 8 carl wimmer DeChristopher Economy education fox news gay marriage George W. Bush glenn beck Gun Control gun lobby guns hand guns Iraq John McCain Karl Rove kleck lies Mass Shootings Mormon church nra Obama Pro-Gun prop 8 Racism racist Republicans Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting second amendment self-defense Tea Party Tim DeChristopher utah Video