Posts Tagged wellsfargo
While Herman Cain’s popularity among the most ignorant group of people (Republicans) on the planet (I call them Hobbits), and the rest of us were getting our panties all in a bunch over it, Rachel Maddow figured it out… PROOF she is the smartest political pundit in the world.
“But at this point in the campaign no one has figured out that this is not politics. This is art.”
- Still has no real campaign team, no state offices
- Claims his 999 plan came from bank teller on Chagrin Blvd in Pepper Pike, Ohio?
- 999 is also the tax structure of SimCity
- Sexual harassment settlement dated 9/99
- Chapter 9 of his book is called “45-A Special Number” (4+5=9)
- Compared himself to Black Walnut flavored Häagen-Dazs, for it’s ‘staying power,’ doesn’t exist anymore
- “Koch brother from another mother”
- Closed first GOP debate with a verse the Pokemon movie theme song
- The weird smile that follows his campaign managers smoking a cigarette
- The ‘He Carried Yellow Flowers’ Campaign video
- This Stossel punked HARD in this interview on abortion
Who’s been punked so far?
- Hobbits and Tea Baggers
- Koch Brothers
- Fox News
- Brewski/Rush Limbaugh
Reminds of the Punking Carl Wimmer did on Herriman Hobbits.
I can think of a few more:
…to be continued…
Should have known when we saw this.